Felicity Huffman Talk

1,134 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last week she was sentenced to 14 days in jail for her role in the college admissions scandal.

How is she going to jail and her husband is free?

That dude has committed far greater crime and has been given a walk.

I once saw him sleep with a woman with a heart condition knowing it would kill her so he could inherent from her. He's sold drugs. He buried his mother in the back yard so he could collect her social security.

Crazy!
CutTheTVoff
His mustache is a crime.
YoakDaddy
I'll bet that Aunt Becky is rethinking her not guilty plea vs 14 days.
Kyle
Not sure if this really deserves jail time. I mean, pay a fine, move on.
fadskier
Kyle said:

Not sure if this really deserves jail time. I mean, pay a fine, move on.
a HUGE fine and I agree, no jail
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
whitetrash
tommie said:

Last week she was sentenced to 14 days in jail for her role in the college admissions scandal.

How is she going to jail and her husband is free?

That dude has committed far greater crime and has been given a walk.

I once saw him sleep with a woman with a heart condition knowing it would kill her so he could inherent from her. He's sold drugs. He buried his mother in the back yard so he could collect her social security.

Crazy!
Felicity should be thankful he didn't have her kidnapped by Carl Showalter and Gaear Grimsrud, with help from Shep Proudfoot.
cowboycwr
There should be no jail time for this.

Fine and move on.

Like this doesn't happen ALL the time at universities. Kids of the wealthy constantly get into schools when they shouldn't. Big deal.
GoneGirl
What's worse, bribery, fraud and conspiracy, or possession of marijuana, first offense, which gets you a year and a $1K fine? (And not that M.J. is now legal in some states.)

Not sure if lying and cheating on a college application by submitting SAT scores that aren't your child's amounts to lying under oath, but it's pretty bad.

Looked at several articles and couldn't tell exactly what the charges were.

This sentence sounds appropriate to me, since Huffman isn't a danger to society. People who have enough money to bribe their kids' way into the college of choice aren't going to be impacted much by a fine.
cinque
Her two weeks in jail really gives perspective to the 5 year sentence to the Texas woman who mistakenly believed she was entitled to vote.
riflebear
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.