Kavanaugh 2.0

16,585 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Osodecentx
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a disgrace these people have become. They could care less what conservative or non liberal careers they ruin on their way back to power. The millionth example of how the liberal media can do whatever they want w/ zero consequences.

Kyle
It's become "shoot first, ask questions later."
BearFan33
Kyle said:

It's become "shoot first, ask questions later."
Only when it comes to conservatives or people that are out of favor with the left.
Jack Bauer
This is an atrocious incident!

(* we can not prove this incident happened).
contrario
Another tidbit that is left out is that the person that made the accusations worked for the Clintons.
Doc Holliday
Florda_mike
Once the accusation is out then the damage is already done

NYT saying it might have been false doesn't matter then

I believe Kav should do as Trump suggests and sue the H.E.L.L. out of em

Journalists and media will have to suffer severely to stop this DNC financed media hitman machine
BearFan33
Isn't there a professional society that will censure "journalists" when they do something like that? Do journalists have a license? They desperately need some standards in the field. They are taking the country down a path to civil war with their malpractice.
Doc Holliday
Are all the Dems running for President now going to walk back the "Impeach Kavanaugh" tweets they all sent out yesterday? I doubt it. They have no shame.
Canada2017
Leftists firmly believe they are smarter than everyone else, that they are entitled to power......and the end justifies the means.

Disgusting people .
riflebear
I blame the media more than actual Dems. They indoctrinate people and unfortunately these people believe all their lies. Finally they are being exposed but we still have 40% of the country who believes everything they put out including all their lies and misleading articles. Unfortunately most professors fall into that category. Take back our universities and this would stop very fast, unfortunately that will never happen.
fadskier
riflebear said:

I blame the media more than actual Dems. They indoctrinate people and unfortunately these people believe all their lies. Finally they are being exposed but we still have 40% of the country who believes everything they put out including all their lies and misleading articles. Unfortunately most professors fall into that category. Take back our universities and this would stop very fast, unfortunately that will never happen.
Not just professors...cinque, Waco and jinx gobble up whatever is fed to them. Even when the truth comes out, they still want to believe the lie.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Doc Holliday
fadskier said:

riflebear said:

Not just professors...cinque, Waco and jinx gobble up whatever is fed to them. Even when the truth comes out, they still want to believe the lie.
Yeah I was going to say it's not as simple as them being lied to.

They are WANTING these hit pieces to be true.
Canada2017
Wanting these fabricated lies to be true......makes them true for the fanatical leftist fringe .

And the worst elements of these destructive loops are in fact the national media.
GoneGirl
Wonder how Brett and Ashley Kavanaugh would feel about their own daughters hanging out with the likes of Brett and his cronies, the alcoholic ne'er do well Mark Judge, P.J. and Squee, in high school or living in the same dorm with them in college?

Ramirrez's account of her treatment, which amounted to a cruel form of humliation rather than assault, has been corroborated by a number of credible witnesses. The FBI just wouldn't talk to them, despite being requested to do so by Sen. Chris Coons. I believe Blasey-Ford, but think that he was so drunk he had no memory of it.

And it's readily apparent that the girls in his circle were meaningless nobodies to him--essentially nameless targets of crude innuendo and drunken assaults or, with Ramirez, acts of cruelty intended to demean.

But had he said, "I drank too much in high school and college and I know I did some things I regret and probably don't remember all of them," I might have concluded he had the wisdom, character and maturity needed to serve on the Supreme Court.

He didn't do that. Instead, he angrily denied the allegations and characterized them as an assault against HIM, throwing a public tantrum that gained the admiration of Trump and won him the support of all of the old White Republican Men on the Senate Judiciary Committee, but proving to any rational observer that he was not qualified by character or temperament for a seat on the highest court in the land.

When you pass the bar, there's a character requirement. Kavanaugh's sefl-serving, mean-drunk public rant during what was essentially a high-profile job interview televised to the entire nation made me wonder if he even qualified for admission to the bar, much less a seat on SCOTUS.

Doc Holliday
You got any facts for your assertions jinx?
GoneGirl
Doc Holliday said:

The refutation amounts to kavanaugh's denial and a sham FBI investigation.

Here's the reporting: https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-09-16/fbi-investigation-brett-kavanaugh-confirmation

The FBI was informed of allegations that Kavanaugh, while drunk during his freshman year at Yale, exposed himself to two heavily intoxicated female classmates on separate occasions. The bureau did not interview more than a dozen people who said they could provide information about the incidents.

One of the accounts, reported by Deborah Ramirez, was made public at the time of Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings. The other, not publicly known until this weekend, was reported by a male classmate who said he witnessed the incident. He unsuccessfully sought to get the FBI to investigate with help from a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee who asked FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to look into the allegation.

The new details are based on interviews conducted by this reporter and two reporters for the New York Times for books about the confirmation. The New York Times reported some details late Saturday from its reporters' new book.

The committee's Republican majority declined to give a public hearing to Ramirez, and it is unclear how many senators knew of the allegation of a second, similar incident at Yale. The committee's chairman, Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) and its senior Democrat, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, were both informed of the existence of the allegation.

Ramirez alleged that Kavanaugh exposed his ***** and caused her to touch it while they were both inebriated during a drinking game in a dormitory suite in late 1983 or early 1984. Kavanaugh denied her allegation.

The other allegation, previously unreported, came from Washington lawyer Max Stier, who told Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) that he witnessed Kavanaugh exposing himself to a different female classmate during their freshman year.

Both Kavanaugh and the woman were heavily intoxicated at the time, according to Stier's account, as described by people familiar with the contacts between him and Coons and others who have spoken with Stier since Kavanaugh's confirmation.

The woman in that case, a friend of Ramirez, has denied that she was assaulted, telling friends she has no memory of such an incident. According to Stier's account, the woman was so inebriated at the time that she could easily have no memory of it.

Coons sent Wray a letter on Oct. 2 four days before the Senate voted on Kavanaugh naming Stier as an "individual whom I would like to specifically refer to you for appropriate follow up."

The FBI never contacted Stier. The bureau also did not interview other classmates who said they had heard at the time of either the incident Stier reported or the one involving Ramirez.

Stier has declined to comment publicly on the allegation. He wanted his account to remain confidential, both for the sake of the woman, a widow with three children, and for his own professional considerations.

Stier founded a nonpartisan, nonprofit group to promote public service roughly two decades ago. Before that, he was a lawyer at Washington's Williams & Connolly firm, where he worked with the team that defended then-President Clinton. Several Republican commentators on Sunday zeroed in on that part of his resume to discredit his account as partisan.

During the hearings, Kavanaugh stated under oath that he was never so drunk that he would pass out or forget what he'd done while intoxicated. A number of former classmates who knew him said they were sufficiently upset by that statement, which they considered untruthful, that they contacted the FBI. None received responses from the bureau.

fadskier
Jinx 2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

The refutation amounts to kavanaugh's denial and a sham FBI investigation.

Here's the reporting: https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-09-16/fbi-investigation-brett-kavanaugh-confirmation

The FBI was informed of allegations that Kavanaugh, while drunk during his freshman year at Yale, exposed himself to two heavily intoxicated female classmates on separate occasions. The bureau did not interview more than a dozen people who said they could provide information about the incidents.

One of the accounts, reported by Deborah Ramirez, was made public at the time of Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings. The other, not publicly known until this weekend, was reported by a male classmate who said he witnessed the incident. He unsuccessfully sought to get the FBI to investigate with help from a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee who asked FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to look into the allegation.

The new details are based on interviews conducted by this reporter and two reporters for the New York Times for books about the confirmation. The New York Times reported some details late Saturday from its reporters' new book.

The committee's Republican majority declined to give a public hearing to Ramirez, and it is unclear how many senators knew of the allegation of a second, similar incident at Yale. The committee's chairman, Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) and its senior Democrat, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, were both informed of the existence of the allegation.

Ramirez alleged that Kavanaugh exposed his ***** and caused her to touch it while they were both inebriated during a drinking game in a dormitory suite in late 1983 or early 1984. Kavanaugh denied her allegation.

The other allegation, previously unreported, came from Washington lawyer Max Stier, who told Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) that he witnessed Kavanaugh exposing himself to a different female classmate during their freshman year.

Both Kavanaugh and the woman were heavily intoxicated at the time, according to Stier's account, as described by people familiar with the contacts between him and Coons and others who have spoken with Stier since Kavanaugh's confirmation.

The woman in that case, a friend of Ramirez, has denied that she was assaulted, telling friends she has no memory of such an incident. According to Stier's account, the woman was so inebriated at the time that she could easily have no memory of it.

Coons sent Wray a letter on Oct. 2 four days before the Senate voted on Kavanaugh naming Stier as an "individual whom I would like to specifically refer to you for appropriate follow up."

The FBI never contacted Stier. The bureau also did not interview other classmates who said they had heard at the time of either the incident Stier reported or the one involving Ramirez.

Stier has declined to comment publicly on the allegation. He wanted his account to remain confidential, both for the sake of the woman, a widow with three children, and for his own professional considerations.

Stier founded a nonpartisan, nonprofit group to promote public service roughly two decades ago. Before that, he was a lawyer at Washington's Williams & Connolly firm, where he worked with the team that defended then-President Clinton. Several Republican commentators on Sunday zeroed in on that part of his resume to discredit his account as partisan.

During the hearings, Kavanaugh stated under oath that he was never so drunk that he would pass out or forget what he'd done while intoxicated. A number of former classmates who knew him said they were sufficiently upset by that statement, which they considered untruthful, that they contacted the FBI. None received responses from the bureau.

It's a sham because you don't agree with it. For more on this, see Russia Investigation.
fadskier
and for the record, I don't care what he did in high school...or any other member of SCOTUS. Also, I don't care what he did in college, if it is brought up 30+ years afterwards by people who have ZERO and I mean ZERO evidence of any behavior. i especially am not going to believe someone who was so drunk they don't remember. Only a lefty would stoop to such levels of crap...

oh, and for the record, I've told my daughter that she should never drink so much that she can't control her decisions.
Doc Holliday
Those aren't facts. They're allegations with NO evidence to back them up.
GoneGirl
This is not a conversation we should be having about an appointee to the highest court in the land.

That tantrum Kavanaugh threw made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. A friend is married to a high-functioning alcholic, and she was upset because she recognized the defensive and abusive tone he took with Sen. Amuy Kobachar. I don't think he would have snarled "I like beer. Do you like beer, Senator?" at a man of either party.

That hearing shredded what was left of SCOTUS's legitimacy following the Merrick Garland stonewall. People need to have faith in the democratic system and the objectivity of the justice system, and the Republicans have undermined BOTH of those foundations. Shame on them.
GoneGirl
fadskier said:

and for the record, I don't care what he did in high school...or any other member of SCOTUS. Also, I don't care what he did in college, if it is brought up 30+ years afterwards by people who have ZERO and I mean ZERO evidence of any behavior. i especially am not going to believe someone who was so drunk they don't remember. Only a lefty would stoop to such levels of crap...

oh, and for the record, I've told my daughter that she should never drink so much that she can't control her decisions.
You don't care if the justice system or the government is credible as long as you control it.

If you don't control it, you think it's corrupt and illegitmate.

If you do, you think it's above reproach and excuse/ignore/obfuscate/defend/don't investigate corruption/cheating/bad behavior/harassment.

That's not democracy, but it's what we've got with Trump. Hope enough people figure that out to vote the GOP out of control.
Doc Holliday
Jinx 2 said:

This is not a conversation we should be having about an appointee to the highest court in the land.

That tantrum Kavanaugh threw made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. A friend is married to a high-functioning alcholic, and she was upset because she recognized the defensive and abusive tone he took with Sen. Amuy Kobachar. I don't think he would have snarled "I like beer. Do you like beer, Senator?" at a man of either party.

That hearing shredded what was left of SCOTUS's legitimacy following the Merrick Garland stonewall. People need to have faith in the democratic system and the objectivity of the justice system, and the Republicans have undermined BOTH of those foundations. Shame on them.
All the DNC presidential candidates raped me at the same time while drinking Soy tall boys and playing eminem while shouting "THIS IS DNC CALIPHATE!"

I have 314 alleged witnesses.
GoneGirl
Doc Holliday said:

Jinx 2 said:

All the DNC presidential candidates raped me at the same time while drinking Soy tall boys and playing eminem while shouting "THIS IS DNC CALIPHATE!"

Go public!
riflebear
Jinx 2 said:

How would you have reacted if this had happened to you, then?

Please read...

riflebear
How quickly the Dems forget what the Kavanaugh hearings did. It brought together every corner of the Republican part including those who can't stand Trump. Keep it up Libs and you'll get to see at least 2 more of these appointments after 2020.
GoneGirl
riflebear said:

Jinx 2 said:

How would you have reacted if this had happened to you, then?

Please read...

Twitter is not a valid news source. It's like the old game of "Gossip" we used to play in youth group.
GoneGirl
riflebear said:

How quickly the Dems forget what the Kavanaugh hearings did. It brought together every corner of the Republican part including those who can't stand Trump. Keep it up Libs and you'll get to see at least 2 more of these appointments after 2020.
I care more about having people of compassion, integrity and good character on the Supreme Court than I do about Republican grandstanding. My hope is that my priorities are more bipartisan than the Trump-uber-alles folks, who view Kavanaugh as an extension of their boy, understand. Not all Republicans are Trumpets.
fadskier
Jinx 2 said:

fadskier said:

You don't care if the justice system or the government is credible as long as you control it.

If you don't control it, you think it's corrupt and illegitmate.

If you do, you think it's above reproach and excuse/ignore/obfuscate/defend/don't investigate corruption/cheating/bad behavior/harassment.

That's not democracy, but it's what we've got with Trump. Hope enough people figure that out to vote the GOP out of control.
How do I control the government or the justice system?

Are you saying that our system if free of corruption?

Where did I advocate any of that?

Trump has been investigated. Pull your head out. We just spent millions on investigating Russia involvement. We lengthened a hearing for a supreme court justice to investigate.

What haven't we investigate in Clinton and GPS.

Again, just because investigations don't go your way, doesn't mean that they're illegitimate.

Ford lied, you bought it and now you're too bitter and resentful to admit you were wrong.
fadskier
Jinx 2 said:

We finally agree on something...

you said, "I don't think"
fadskier
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

I care more about having people of compassion, integrity and good character on the Supreme Court than I do about Republican grandstanding. My hope is that my priorities are more bipartisan than the Trump-uber-alles folks, who view Kavanaugh as an extension of their boy, understand. Not all Republicans are Trumpets.
Kavanaugh has all of those. Glad you're happy.
Doc Holliday
Jinx 2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Jinx 2 said:

Go public!
At some point jinx, you need some common sense.

Put logic before politics for once in your life.
fadskier
Doc Holliday said:

Jinx 2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Jinx 2 said:

Go public!
At some point jinx, you need some common sense.

Put logic before politics for once in your life.
She can't. She's too bitter about Hillary's loss. She can't let go.
Osodecentx
New York Times Reveals Source On Kavanaugh Allegations Was Reputable Nigerian Prince

NEW YORK, NYMany people criticized the New York Times' recent piece bringing to light new and recycled Brett Kavanaugh allegations, especially after the website issued a disclaimer admitting basically nobody remembered the alleged incident.

But the Times is standing by its story, going so far as to reveal its source: a reputable Nigerian prince who emailed the investigative reporters offering information in exchange for funds to be wired via MoneyGram.
"The Nigerian prince contacted us and said he had dirt on Kavanaugh, and who were we to question his story?" said Kate Kelly, one of the reporters who worked on the piece and new book on Kavanaugh. "Who do we look like, Dick Tracy? If Nigerian royalty contacts you asking for a million dollars and promises you information on Kavanaugh, you have to act on that kind of lead."
The Times reproduced the email the Nigerian prince sent them:
SUBJECT: I AM CONTACT YOU IN RESPECT OF FAMILY GOLD TREASURE FOR KAVANAH INFO
Dear sirs and/or madams,
My name is Bob Smith.I have very much need of reliable persons and it is my reason for contacting you today.I have a very big family treasure in the sum of $1,000,000 U.S. pounds and need this money extradited out of the country immediately.I hear you are in need of many information on Bret Kavanah the evil white devil judge.If you help me I am very willing to help you in return with money of a sizable nature.But first I require funds to come via wire and when wired money has come I will be able to leave my country and come to you with even more riches than your most wild imaginations can contain.Thank you for listening today but we will here from you soon.
HIS MAJESTY BOB SMITH
HIGHEST PRINCE OF NIGERIA AND COOL GUY
"As you can see," Kelly continued, "this was pretty well-researched and the source was pretty darn reputable."
https://babylonbee.com/news/new-york-times-reveals-source-on-kavanaugh-allegations-was-reputable-nigerian-prince
riflebear
Jinx 2 said:

riflebear said:

The most liberal SCOTUS judges who are female also support Kavanaugh.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.