Green Ideology: It was never about the environment

1,364 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 57Bear
Longstreet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://risk-monger.com/2019/10/06/green-ideology/
quash
Decent article. Could have done without the religion is the only basis for morals crap.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
cowboycwr
Of course it wasn't. It is about control and making money.
Florda_mike
nm
Kyle
Isn't the response to this no kidding? Eco-fascism is the basis for a global religious movement.
OsoCoreyell
quash said:

Decent article. Could have done without the religion is the only basis for morals crap.

Right. If they wanted to leave out the true stuff.
Florda_mike
quash said:

You poor little thing
Florda_mike
FYI, Planned Parenthood is advertising at bottom of thread
quash
Florda_mike said:

FYI, Planned Parenthood is advertising at bottom of thread
I see a Chevy ad. So?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
OsoCoreyell said:

quash said:

It's not true, that's my point.
OsoCoreyell
quash said:

OsoCoreyell said:

quash said:

Yes, I got your point. You BELIEVE that it isn't true. I BELIEVE that it is. It's a whole different thread. Your objection is noted. No one would confuse your general approval of the article with the idea that you approve of everything in the article. Your position as a stone-cold atheist is once-again confirmed.
quash
OsoCoreyell said:

quash said:

OsoCoreyell said:

quash said:

Yes, I got your point. You BELIEVE that it isn't true. I BELIEVE that it is. It's a whole different thread. Your objection is noted. No one would confuse your general approval of the article with the idea that you approve of everything in the article. Your position as a stone-cold atheist is once-again confirmed.
I am not an atheist.
57Bear
quash said:

I am not an atheist.
That's a good start; what else are you not?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.