'Whistleblower' Exposed: Close to Biden, Brennan, Schiff's Staff, and DNC Operative

4,284 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cinque
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
'Whistleblower' Exposed: Close to Biden, Brennan, Schiff's Staff, and DNC Operative

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/10/30/whistleblower_exposed_close_to_biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

Eric Ciaramella "a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan"

Does this really surprise anyone?

Now Dems are scared to hold their house vote on impeachment because someone is going to read his name into the record and reveal all the coziness he has to Dems hellbent on impeachment.

Florda_mike
Is anyone surprised?

I'm sick of the Cinque Jinx BBL bs of carrying democrats water here

Eff em

Bunch of liars covering for liars. They've gotta be paid liars. No one has that little integrity
riflebear
Where are the resident libs? Crickets

But just wait. They will spin this into what I'm not sure. Maybe Look - Trump is a racist for putting Halloween on the head of a poor kid at the White House.
cinque
riflebear said:

Where are the resident libs? Crickets

But just wait. They will spin this into what I'm not sure. Maybe Look - Trump is a racist for putting Halloween on the head of a poor kid at the White House.
Hello. You realize the Daily Wire is wrong? Right?
Make Racism Wrong Again
fubar
Well, they're holding the vote as planned tomorrow.

What exactly are the "libs" supposed to say?
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Florda_mike
fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

Hoyer, long time D rep, doesn't even know what an "impeachment resolution" is FYI

Translation, they don't have the votes because there's too many Dems from districts Trump won and they like their DC perks. Dems gotta huddle with those and buy em a home or such

You know how your lying crooked party does it! Just like you live your sorry existence troll
cinque
Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

Hoyer, long time D rep, doesn't even know what an "impeachment resolution" is FYI

Translation, they don't have the votes because there's too many Dems from districts Trump won and they like their DC perks. Dems gotta huddle with those and buy em a home or such

You know how your lying crooked party does it! Just like you live your sorry existence troll
Go big or go home you crazy old coot.
Make Racism Wrong Again
fubar
Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

I don't care about the OP. Pelosi and Hoyer say the vote is tomorrow. So do GOP members.

I suppose we'll see who is lying tomorrow.
Florda_mike
Gone big all my professional life and gone home happy with what I did much more often than not

How bout you?
cinque
Florda_mike said:

Gone big all my professional life and gone home happy with what I did much more often than not

How bout you?
Are the Dems holding a vote tomorrow and did you go back to school?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Doubt you've gone big in your entire life....you bizarre Texas Tech troll.

cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Didn't corn cob tell you to ignore me? What are you doing?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Mocking your bigoted Texas Tech ass .
cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Hump. Funny, I don't feel mocked Did you get approval from corncob?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Hump. Funny, I don't feel mocked

chuckle

Don't care.

cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

chuckle

Don't care.

Stop lying. You follow me around this board with an obsession greater than corncob's.
Make Racism Wrong Again
HuMcK
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Says the Aggy. Did you think people had forgotten that about you?
fubar
Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

They held the vote today. Now who is the fool?
DioNoZeus
fubar said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

They held the vote today. Now who is the fool?
To be fair, he is always the answer to that question
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

chuckle

Don't care.

Stop lying. You follow me around this board with an obsession greater than corncob's.

Mocking an ignorant bigot who has nothing in life but trolling various university fan sites is cheap entertainment.
Kyle
I hate to interrupt the name calling, but something does not smell right. In the background of a phoney "Russia collusion" narrative that lasted two years, sparked by Democrat operatives, this clandestine "impeachment" smells like political dirty tricks vs. any actual attempt to uncover malfeasance.
Canada2017
HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

No they aren't, you fool

Read OP then research it

chuckle

Says the Aggy. Did you think people had forgotten that about you?

Unlike your bizarre Texas Tech-West Virginia-Baylor ( and only God knows how many others ) troll...I have always been up front about my fabulous A&M degree .
cinque
Kyle said:

I hate to interrupt the name calling, but something does not smell right. In the background of a phoney "Russia collusion" narrative that lasted two years, sparked by Democrat operatives, this clandestine "impeachment" smells like political dirty tricks vs. any actual attempt to uncover malfeasance.
What don't you find acceptable about Trump campaign manager, Manafort giving internal polling data to Putin operative, Oleg Deripaska?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Kyle
cinque said:

Kyle said:

What don't you find acceptable about Trump campaign manager, Manafort giving internal polling data to Putin operative, Oleg Deripaska?
Chuckle. That' sounds really serious.

I'm more concerned about continued attempts to circumvent the will of the people and use governmental institutions as political assassins ... and I'm more concerned about a secretary of state selling contracts for cash.
riflebear
Kyle said:

Yup - 100% political based on how they voted on the process and knowing the Senate will stop it immediately.

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#2 - Do this so when the GOP blocks it in the Senate they can use that on the campaign trail saying our President would have been impeached if not for the corrupt Republicans blocking it.
#3 - See #1 and #2.

Typical dirty/corrupt politics by the Dems
fubar
riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Yup - 100% political based on how they voted on the process and knowing the Senate will stop it immediately.

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#2 - Do this so when the GOP blocks it in the Senate they can use that on the campaign trail saying our President would have been impeached if not for the corrupt Republicans blocking it.
#3 - See #1 and #2.

You guys were saying yesterday that the House wouldn't vote. How'd that turn out?

Now you say the Senate will "block" impeachment -- you might try reading your Constitution on that claim -- and stop it "immediately." How long before you're shown to be wrong on that one, too, remains to be seen.

By then, of course, you'll have moved on to some other silliness. It's what you guys do.
cinque
Kyle said:

cinque said:

Kyle said:

Chuckle. That' sounds really serious.

I'm more concerned about continued attempts to circumvent the will of the people and use governmental institutions as political assassins ... and I'm more concerned about a secretary of state selling contracts for cash.
Why? Otoh, you do have a point. It's not often that we've seen the DOJ investigate itself in order to exonerate a foreign foe who meddled in our election.
Make Racism Wrong Again
riflebear
fubar said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#3 - See #1 and #2.

You guys were saying yesterday that the House wouldn't vote. How'd that turn out?

Now you say the Senate will "block" impeachment -- you might try reading your Constitution on that claim -- and stop it "immediately." How long before you're shown to be wrong on that one, too, remains to be seen.

By then, of course, you'll have moved on to some other silliness. It's what you guys do.
I NEVER said that. Someone else might have, but not me.

Of course they were going to vote, but it wasn't a 'real' impeachment vote as you know.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

fubar said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#3 - See #1 and #2.

Of course they were going to vote, but it wasn't a 'real' impeachment vote as you know.

Correct

The vote taken was not a real impeachment vote . Just another half step to keep 'the impeachment process' in the headlines .

Dems are merely dragging out this farce hoping to hurt Trumps 2020 re election chances .

Early on.....thought it might work .

Now....not so much .
cinque
Will Republicans now whine about a process they asked for?
Make Racism Wrong Again
fubar
riflebear said:

fubar said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#3 - See #1 and #2.

I suppose you didn't directly say that. You just asked where the "libs" were in responding to Doc's drivel. ("Crickets") The vote he said wouldn't happen was precisely the vote that occurred this morning. I don't know what you mean by " a real impeachment vote." If it's on articles of impeachment, we are not even close to the point of doing that. Do you really believe otherwise? Do you think that's what Doc was talking about?

But beyond that, you don't have a clue about impeachment, and that is shocking from a college grad, much less a Baylor grad. You clearly made two claims: (1) the Senate will block impeachment, which illustrates your ignorance as to what the Constitution mandates, and (2) the Senate will stop it "immediately." I assume you mean that once the House impeaches your Orange Messiah, the Senate won't act on it by way of trial. We'll likely see if you're right. Mitch McConnell seems to disagree with you at this point in time, but we'll see.
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Will Republicans now whine about a process they asked for?
Its not the process they're asking for.
riflebear
fubar said:

riflebear said:

fubar said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#3 - See #1 and #2.

I suppose you didn't directly say that. You just asked where the "libs" were in responding to Doc's drivel. ("Crickets") The vote he said wouldn't happen was precisely the vote that occurred this morning. I don't know what you mean by " a real impeachment vote." If it's on articles of impeachment, we are not even close to the point of doing that. Do you really believe otherwise? Do you think that's what Doc was talking about?

But beyond that, you don't have a clue about impeachment, and that is shocking from a college grad, much less a Baylor grad. You clearly made two claims: (1) the Senate will block impeachment, which illustrates your ignorance as to what the Constitution mandates, and (2) the Senate will stop it "immediately." I assume you mean that once the House impeaches your Orange Messiah, the Senate won't act on it by way of trial. We'll likely see if you're right. Mitch McConnell seems to disagree with you at this point in time, but we'll see.
You suppose? I didn't, nor did I even think it. They announced a vote early this week would happen on Thursday, why wouldn't it? I was expecting it for 4 days after it was announced.

Crickets was talking about something else - nice try though

Impeachment - several constitutional attorneys and scholars said the very same thing which is why I said that. There are several options they have if it makes it to the Senate, a few of those would shut it down immediately.

Pelosi said just a few months ago she would not move forward w/ Impeachment unless it was bipartisan. All 193+ Republicans voted NO. 100% - is that bipartisan?

Schiff is running this by himself - he's the only one who knows who the Whistleblower is.
It's all secret and Schiff is a fact witness and compromised but yet they are leaving him in charge? Not to mention this Whistleblower allegedly is tied to Biden Brennan Obama etc. Schiff is not a prosecutor here, he's a member of Congress.

Remember Schiff said a month ago we MUST hear from the Whistleblower, now he says we DO NOT need to hear from him. LOL - you all are being brainwashed by the media who is passing on the Dems narrative and it's sad that a 'college grad' would be so stupid to fall for the lib media AGAIN.

I'm not worried, it's 100% political and won't go anywhere.

This is obviously a way to spin the upcoming IG report and Durham and say they are political. You Dems are so gullible to think the Dems have any ounce of integrity left.
fubar
You don't know what you're talking about. Again.

You and the other circlers enjoy the jerk.
Kyle
riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Their plan is
#1 - Hurt Trump
#3 - See #1 and #2.

Think about all the good that could have been done with all the money wasted on phony investigations. Congress has become the banana republic of the American Idiocracy.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.