White and own a dog? You're a racist.

3,570 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by nein51
El Oso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020/08/01/why-white-people-owning-dogs-is-racist/

If you are white and own a dog, you are openly participating and advocating for cultural appropriation and colonialism. Reinforcing this culture is NOT acceptable and will come with its repercussions.'

Dogs are and always will be the living reminder of how tainted our history is as a whole. POC deserve to exclusively own dogs as a form of restitution for their stolen ancestor's work. Supporting the idea of white dog ownership is spitting on the grave of past POC generations.
bear2be2
El Oso said:

https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020/08/01/why-white-people-owning-dogs-is-racist/

If you are white and own a dog, you are openly participating and advocating for cultural appropriation and colonialism. Reinforcing this culture is NOT acceptable and will come with its repercussions.'

Dogs are and always will be the living reminder of how tainted our history is as a whole. POC deserve to exclusively own dogs as a form of restitution for their stolen ancestor's work. Supporting the idea of white dog ownership is spitting on the grave of past POC generations.
Why do some of you get so worked up by the fringe thoughts of obscure jackasses. This isn't prevailing thought in any mainstream political party in America. It's a stupid opinion from a blog site that you and 12 other people have ever seen.

The world is full of crazy ass people with stupid opinions. Not every single one of those is worth thoughtful discussion.
bear2be2
If that previous post came across as harsh to the OP, I apologize. You're free to start a discussion about whatever you want.

I'm just tired of fringe nutjobs being given a larger platform than their wonky ideas warrant. It's time we send the radicals on all ends of the political spectrum back to the shadows where they belong.
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

Why do some of you get so worked up by the fringe thoughts of obscure jackasses. This isn't prevailing thought in any mainstream political party in America. It's a stupid opinion from a blog site that you and 12 other people have ever seen.

The world is full of crazy ass people with stupid opinions. Not every single one of those is worth thoughtful discussion.
There are lots of things that used to be fringe in the Democrat Party that are more mainstream now.
Canada2017
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

There are lots of things that used to be fringe in the Democrat Party that are more mainstream now.

Exactly right
CHP Bear
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

Great response and only 19 words.
BearlySpeaking
bear2be2 said:

If that previous post came across as harsh to the OP, I apologize. You're free to start a discussion about whatever you want.

I'm just tired of fringe nutjobs being given a larger platform than their wonky ideas warrant. It's time we send the radicals on all ends of the political spectrum back to the shadows where they belong.
Start talking to some college kids. This type of thinking is becoming a lot less fringe than you think it is.
CHP Bear
bear2be2 said:

Paragraph one free speech. Paragraph 2 ban free speech. Spoken like a true Democrat.
Ski8103
Heard today that keeping your front yard nice is racist.
bear2be2
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

Donald Trump is the bright orange face of modern Republicanism. I think it's safe to say both parties have lost their way.
bear2be2
CHP Bear said:

bear2be2 said:

Paragraph one free speech. Paragraph 2 ban free speech. Spoken like a true Democrat.
I'm not calling for a ban on anything. I'm making a plea to raise the level of discourse in this country. Not every crazy idea verbalized/put to paper has merit worth discussing/debating.
nein51
I read more on the guys website the other day. I'm like 99% sure it's really quality satire. Like realllllly quality.
BearN
nein51 said:

I read more on the guys website the other day. I'm like 99% sure it's really quality satire. Like realllllly quality.
I skimmed the piece he wrote that provided evidence that Trump hates kangaroos and penguins and wondered the same thing. I'm good with either him being a radical leftwing nutjob or a brilliant satirist, and possibly both. Still hilarious, just in different ways.
nein51
BearN said:

nein51 said:

I skimmed the piece he wrote that provided evidence that Trump hates kangaroos and penguins and wondered the same thing. I'm good with either him being a radical leftwing nutjob or a brilliant satirist, and possibly both. Still hilarious, just in different ways.

The kangaroo piece was hilarious
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

Donald Trump is the bright orange face of modern Republicanism. I think it's safe to say both parties have lost their way.

Trump's an anomaly - populist candidate who came along at the right time and garnered significant support from the traditionally democrat blue collar white worker to win the election.

The real place to look for whether a party has lost its way is its platform. The Republican platform hasn't changed. The Democrat platform on the other hand has gone bat**** crazy.
BearN
The speeches I've seen of Trump at his rallies are basically 75% him doing an impromptu standup comedy routine, and 25% him reading the prepared speech off the teleprompter. He basically uses the prepared remarks to launch him in to his comedy routine, and it's pretty hilarious to listen to him go off while he shreds the opposition. Of course he exaggerates alot. It's part of his .schtick.
Thee University
bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

So.................when a white nationalist writes an equally idiotic article you readily dismiss it?

Does the writer of this article more closely align themselves with Democrats or Republicans?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Doc Holliday
LMAO
Canada2017
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

Trump's an anomaly - populist candidate who came along at the right time and garnered significant support from the traditionally democrat blue collar white worker to win the election.

The real place to look for whether a party has lost its way is its platform. The Republican platform hasn't changed. The Democrat platform on the other hand has gone bat**** crazy.
Problem is......the media is not even making a mediocre attempt to discuss the differences in the party platforms. For the simple reason most Americans are not in favor of Dem proposals.

Dem's and their media dogs are successfully focusing on personalities .

It will only be when the stock market crashes, taxes go sky high and the illegals swarm our southern border for 'free' health care will the American taxpayer realize they have been played.

But by then it will be far too late.
bear2be2
Thee University said:

bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

So.................when a white nationalist writes an equally idiotic article you readily dismiss it?

Does the writer of this article more closely align themselves with Democrats or Republicans?
I'm sure white nationalists have written a lot of idiotic articles on corners of the internet I'll never find. And were I to come across one on an obscure blog, I can say with absolute certainty that I wouldn't rush to this site and link it.
cms186
bear2be2 said:

El Oso said:

its one of favourite sports of Conservatives on this site, find fringe opinions like this, paint them as being the "opinion of the left" and have a little echo chamber of outrage
I'm the English Guy
fubar
cms186 said:

its one of favourite sports of Conservatives on this site, find fringe opinions like this, paint them as being the "opinion of the left" and have a little echo chamber of outrage
That they're doing this over a satiric piece is especially amusing.
nein51
You mean like the left losing their **** over "mass hysterectomies" like I saw all over social media??

People, regardless of side, lose their **** all the time over incredibly stupid stuff no smart person should believe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.