Biden Bible Gaffe: "We can proclaim the palmist"

3,262 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bearitto
Bearitto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Former Vice President Joe Biden completely botched a reference to the Old Testament book of Psalms during his first Thanksgiving message to the nation.

"We can with the help of God heal and if we do and I'm sure we can, we can proclaim the palmist the palmist who wrote these following words, "The Lord is my strength and shield and with my song I give thanks to him."

It's psalmist, Joe. The "p" is silent.

How does a "devout Catholic" like Biden botch a well-known book of the Bible?

The Mainstream Media completely ignored the Bible gaffe.

You might remember when then-candidate Trump referenced the the New Testament book of "Two" Corinthians during a 2016 message at Liberty University.

That story was given breaking news coverage from the Mainstream Media propagandists. They were mocking Trump around the clock.

But Biden was given a pass.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478419-1/president-elect-biden-delivers-thanksgiving-address

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/video-biden-botches-old-testament-book-of-psalms-calls-it-the-palmist/
Mr. Bearitto was banned by the cowardly site owners because he stated that U.S. battleships should not be named after weak victims like Emmett Till, like Robby suggested. Apparently the site owners want a ship named in their honor some day. ;)
Bearitto
Where are all the leftists who laughed at Trump for pronouncing Corinthians correctly?

Talking to the 'palmist'?
Mr. Bearitto was banned by the cowardly site owners because he stated that U.S. battleships should not be named after weak victims like Emmett Till, like Robby suggested. Apparently the site owners want a ship named in their honor some day. ;)
Jack and DP
Assume he's reading a prompter and wasn't sure what he was reading.
Bearitto
Jack and DP said:

Assume he's reading a prompter and wasn't sure what he was reading.

Presumably he was reading palms...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.