Biden Approval Ratings

308,235 Views | 5922 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by historian
BaylorBJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fifty-five percent approval rating among voters. Wow.

Broken down by eligible voters thats over five million MORE than those who voted for him back in November. I suppose that puts another bullet in the already logically-riddled "81m voters" crowd.

Oh wellz, lol
4th and Inches
BaylorBJM said:

Broken down by eligible voters thats over five million MORE than those who voted for him back in November. I suppose that puts another bullet in the already logically-riddled "81m voters" crowd.

Oh wellz, lol
not sure who they are polling... I dont know anyone happy with the president/fed govt right now.
BaylorOkie
Not surprising that these are the numbers at the same time billions of dollars are showing up in checking accounts all over the country. Many Americans are too stupid to look deeper.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
Joe Biden should go down as the best President in our history. Even Barack Obama will be envious. Biden is playing 6D chess. He brings people together and is repairing all of our damaged relationships abroad. And he is a badass! Hopefully Chuck Norris or Vladamir Putin don't pop off, or they will surely get a beatdown. LOL!!!!!!

P.S. - When is Beto coming for our guns? I want to give him some tacos and a fruitcake.
Booray
4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
not sure who they are polling... I dont know anyone happy with the president/fed govt right now.

Maybe you should get out more
Shippou
Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

It's amazing when people in an echo chamber echo the same sentiments. The irony is lost on them. They think that their not diverse circle of friends in their podunk town is reflective of a country that has 330 million people in it.

"I don't know how anyone happy with the government right now"

Well how many people do you know? From where? You think your small circle of friends is reflective of every single thought and opinion carried by hundreds of millions??"

****ing brainlets I swear.
Canada2017
Hope Biden has a successful presidency.........though I am not sure how 55% of the electorate could assume he is off to a fast start .
Osodecentx
BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
That's great
4th and Inches
Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

put over 1000 miles on the truck in the last 10 days, been around hundreds of people, i get out plenty...

Yall assume too much, you read into what i said to fit your narrative. Back to the Baylor baseball game!
PartyBear
BaylorOkie said:

Not surprising that these are the numbers at the same time billions of dollars are showing up in checking accounts all over the country. Many Americans are too stupid to look deeper.

This didn't help Trump get above 42% and he put his name on checks to make it look like they were from him. So I think you are wrong about Americans.
Jack and DP
Even when Joe falls, he falls up the stairs. Amazing.
BaylorOkie
PartyBear said:

BaylorOkie said:

This didn't help Trump get above 42% and he put his name on checks to make it look like they were from him. So I think you are wrong about Americans.
I'm no expert, I could be wrong. But I think Trump is a really unlikable person. He wasn't ever going to get up over 50%.
CammoTX
Well the media has really been holding his feet to the fire, esp during all of his press conferences
contrario
Shippou said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

It's amazing when people in an echo chamber echo the same sentiments. The irony is lost on them. They think that their not diverse circle of friends in their podunk town is reflective of a country that has 330 million people in it.

Well how many people do you know? From where? You think your small circle of friends is reflective of every single thought and opinion carried by hundreds of millions??"

"Hey Siri, what's an example of irony?"
Baylor3216
Little know fact. The vast majority of people defeated by stairs, like Dementia Joe fall UP stairs. They just usually do it once.

I'm pretty sure my 91 year old grandpa who climbed a fence ladder with me yesterday on his farm could whoop 30 year old Biden's ass. Since Biden cares about that kinda stuff. Lolololol

Canon
Perhaps the survey population was Central American illegal immigrants crossing the border en masse.
J.R.
4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
He a certainly a breath of fresh air relative to our POS President.. I didn't vote for either. Call down all RWNJs...Its all going to be OK. Last I checked he and his bunch are making a difference with the Vaccine distribution and getting it into peoples arms. My taxes haven't gone up, yet. Stock market is higher than anything Big Orange presided over. Oil price is way up from Trump (selfish, yes) He's trying to fix our relationship with our allies and not sticking a sharp stick in their eye. He isn't exchanging love letters with Kim. He's not kowtowing to Putin. He's putting the screw to China. Obviously, it is early and we will see, but if anyone says we are worse off is obviously not paying objective attention which is born out by the poll. And, yes, you definitely need to get out more and have a more diverse circle of friends and aquintences.
BaylorOkie
Trump is gone. It's time to let him go. My god, man.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
He a certainly a breath of fresh air relative to our POS President.. I didn't vote for either. Call down all RWNJs...Its all going to be OK. Last I checked he and his bunch are making a difference with the Vaccine distribution and getting it into peoples arms. My taxes haven't gone up, yet. Stock market is higher than anything Big Orange presided over. Oil price is way up from Trump (selfish, yes) He's trying to fix our relationship with our allies and not sticking a sharp stick in their eye. He isn't exchanging love letters with Kim. He's not kowtowing to Putin. He's putting the screw to China. Obviously, it is early and we will see, but if anyone says we are worse off is obviously not paying objective attention which is born out by the poll. And, yes, you definitely need to get out more and have a more diverse circle of friends and aquintences.
i would bet my circle is more diverse than yours...

Long winded answer to say he has done things you and your rich friends like make money off the poor.

Meanwhile, vaccine distribution is same as it was before Biden took office... except for giving it to our amigos north and south.

The poor didnt get enough help, it took too long for many, and they "love" the new higher gas prices. They also seem real excited to have thier jobs shipped over seas and have a flooded mass of immigrants to fight for the few jobs that are left...

I guess i was wrong, everybody loves the bumbly stumbly old corn pop
J.R.
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

Long winded answer to say he has done things you and your rich friends like make money off the poor.

Meanwhile, vaccine distribution is same as it was before Biden took office... except for giving it to our amigos north and south.

The poor didnt get enough help, it took too long for many, and they "love" the new higher gas prices. They also seem real excited to have thier jobs shipped over seas and have a flooded mass of immigrants to fight for the few jobs that are left...

Firstly, you are full of ***** When I say diverse, I mean people of different political persuasions which was the point of the post I was was referring. You don't know anything about "me and my rich friends" . I've got rich friends, middle class and poor friends. If you think the vaccination logistics are the same , you simply are not paying attention. As far as jobs being shipped over seas....again you have no idea what you are talking about. As for you boy Trump's rhetoric which simply cannot be believed as he is a serial liar. The data shows that despite his claims, more jobs left the country under his watch. What do you not understand about higher gasoline prices (not to be confused with gas) and how that impacts high paying jobs in the patch? Really are you that naive ?. You curiously didn't respond to the fact the fat boy measured his success that he conflated with the "economy", but bubbly , stumbly's markets are at all time highs. I sure hope you aren't a Texan crapping on high "gasoline" prices as you clearly do not understand how many high and mean high paying blue collar jobs depend on oil and gas in our state. Be good if you did a little homework.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

Firstly, you are full of ***** When I say diverse, I mean people of different political persuasions which was the point of the post I was was referring. You don't know anything about "me and my rich friends" . I've got rich friends, middle class and poor friends. If you think the vaccination logistics are the same , you simply are not paying attention. As far as jobs being shipped over seas....again you have no idea what you are talking about. As for you boy Trump's rhetoric which simply cannot be believed as he is a serial liar. The data shows that despite his claims, more jobs left the country under his watch. What do you not understand about higher gasoline prices (not to be confused with gas) and how that impacts high paying jobs in the patch? Really are you that naive ?. You curiously didn't respond to the fact the fat boy measured his success that he conflated with the "economy", but bubbly , stumbly's markets are at all time highs. I sure hope you aren't a Texan crapping on high "gasoline" prices as you clearly do not understand how many high and mean high paying blue collar jobs depend on oil and gas in our state. Be good if you did a little homework.
well that is a blithering rebuttal...

You seriously sound like you dont understand what it is to be poor. You think somebody making 10.00 an hour on the night shift at motel down the street from the silos cares about any of that crap you posted? They care that it costs them 75 cents a gallon more for gas. They know about how they were told they were getting $2k stim checks immediately and it took 2 more months to get $1400.00

Quick example- My friends mom just got out of ICE detention center in Laredo TX after 3 years.

How many cars have you helpled hide from the repo truck?

Got anybody crashing on your couch cause they lost their place when they couldnt pay rent?

My circle is more diverse than yours...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

Hope Biden has a successful presidency.........though I am not sure how 55% of the electorate could assume he is off to a fast start .
Joe Biden can serve up swirled dog poop on a cone and the Dems will easily be convinced it is a chocolate ice cream cone, eat it up, and ask for seconds. Like many Trumpers, they are loyal to the party and he can do no wrong. Good of country or common sense be damned!
nein51
This can't be shocking to anyone:
1) he just paid people
2) the pandemic seems to be coming to an end though he had little to do with it some things are just about timing
3) he doesn't go on Twitter to be a giant jackass on a near hourly basis

I don't care for most of his policies but I admit to enjoying it not being a clown show every *******ed day.
OsoCoreyell
Are they polling newly arrived illegal aliens? If so, I can believe this.
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

You seriously sound like you dont understand what it is to be poor. You think somebody making 10.00 an hour on the night shift at motel down the street from the silos cares about any of that crap you posted? They care that it costs them 75 cents a gallon more for gas. They know about how they were told they were getting $2k stim checks immediately and it took 2 more months to get $1400.00

Quick example- My friends mom just got out of ICE detention center in Laredo TX after 3 years.

Got anybody crashing on your couch cause they lost their place when they couldnt pay rent?

My circle is more diverse than yours...

You definitely got me beat .

Don't know anyone in that bad of shape since I stopped volunteering at the homeless shelter.
J.R.
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

My circle is more diverse than you
no, I don't understand what it is like to be poor. I've been blessed and worked my ass off and lucky to be born in the circumstances that I did. I'm very familiar with someone making $10 an hour. I had hundreds of folks working for me that made that. They were all Vietnamese and trust me, they work their ass off and don't make excuses and they ban together to lift each other up and I loved them all. My post was about Biden's economy is much better than Trumps, including oil prices. Do you live in Texas? I sure hope not, because you obviously don't understand how important the Oil and Gas industry is to our economy and blue collar jobs. I've never hidden a car the Repo man. Nobody crashing on my couch, but I'm in the multi family business and I am very aware about people losing their jobs and can't pay us rent. Guess what? My lenders really don't give 2 ****s who can't pay rent, but I have to pay them. Again, I was talking about political diversity as the comment was made by someone up in the thread that they don't know anyone who approves of the job Biden is doing. This simply isn't tru.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

My lenders really don't give 2 ****s who can't pay rent, but I have to pay them.
That is the unvarnished truth J R.

But various Dem's throughout the country believe tenants shouldn't have to pay.
And that attitude is gaining strength .
nein51
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

My lenders really don't give 2 ****s who can't pay rent, but I have to pay them.

With the Reddit, Twitter crowds I would say it's probably 90%+ who think renters shouldn't have to pay.

I admit to being so confused about how we ended up with a generation of people who don't understand something so basic as "housing isn't free, someone is paying for it".
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

agree 100% I think stimulus is a good idea to some extent to help some people who were impacted by Covid to no fault of their own to get them over the hump. Retail and hospitality come to mind. No free rent and after a few month, you gotta pay rent. I have bills to pay. And big ones. I'm not talking a few rental properties (I have a few of those). I'm talking $30M-$50M deals where we raise 15-20% equity (we all have skin in the game) and lever up the balance. Lenders want their $ or we are in default. Oh and a little nuance for the uninitiated , I've had to "Kiss the Note" on several deal which is a personal guarantee, I'm not effing around. We did 3-6 months of rent abatement tagged on the the back end of the lease. I think that is fair. We got no such abatement from our lenders!!!!
nein51
The problem with "free" is that no such thing exists. Someone has to pay.
Mothra
BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
It's early. Check back in a couple of years.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

agree 100% I think stimulus is a good idea to some extent to help some people who were impacted by Covid to no fault of their own to get them over the hump. Retail and hospitality come to mind. No free rent and after a few month, you gotta pay rent. I have bills to pay. And big ones. I'm not talking a few rental properties (I have a few of those). I'm talking $30M-$50M deals where we raise 15-20% equity (we all have skin in the game) and lever up the balance. Lenders want their $ or we are in default. Oh and a little nuance for the uninitiated , I've had to "Kiss the Note" on several deal which is a personal guarantee, I'm not effing around. We did 3-6 months of rent abatement tagged on the the back end of the lease. I think that is fair. We got no such abatement from our lenders!!!!
You got big stones. I couldn't/wouldn't play with that kind of debt. Even 3-4 million had me stressed.

Respect !

J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

You got big stones. I couldn't/wouldn't play with that kind of debt. Even 3-4 million had me stressed.

Respect !

never said I was smart....lol
Doc Holliday
Shippou said:

Booray said:

4th and Inches said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol

This is actually a good argument against a centralized large government.

States rights help reflect differences in people.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBJM said:

Oh wellz, lol
This one did not age well.

Oh wellz. LOL!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Last Page
Page 1 of 170

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.