Man Arrested for Not Calling His 14-yr Old Daughter "He/Him"

7,167 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51 said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

Is it true that individuals who endure sex change operations have an incredibly high suicide rate after such surgery ?
Yes, trannies have something like a 40% suicide rate and it's probably related to their mental illness.
Yeah, it probably has nothing to do with being called trannies and mentally ill...
I would think being mentally ill would actually have a lot to do with it. As it turns out changing your outward appearance is unlikely to change the actual underlying issues.

What is incredible to me is that there is *SO* much time dedicated to something like a fraction of a fraction of 1% of people. To be honest, to me, it's sort of insulting that I have to change anything for that % of the human race. If you want to be a train wreck that's completely ok...but we dont need to change the language to accommodate you.

It looks like around 1,360,000 people in the US identify as trans and almost 200,000 of them are in Arkansas...what in the world is in the water there?? If you take Arkansas, Delaware and Tennessee they account for around 450,000 of them. You get to right at the median number with only 7 states;
Arkansas
Tennessee
Delaware
New Mexico
Florida
Idaho
New York

Mental illness is a factor in suicides. But that wasn't my point.

Let me be more direct: when you treat people as less than human then some of them will commit suicide. Study after study confirms that a suicide attempt is highly correlated to a hostile environment. Being thrown out of your home is a good example. Being called a trannie, pervert, sick, etc. are other examples.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Forest Bueller_bf
I believe this discussion has gotten off track.

A man should not be threatened jail for calling his daughter his daughter.

That was the original discussion. Just should not happen.

That said, no person should have abusive language thrown at them,
especially someone who is dealing with the mental torment of Gender dysphoria.

ShooterTX
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

Is it true that individuals who endure sex change operations have an incredibly high suicide rate after such surgery ?
Yes, trannies have something like a 40% suicide rate and it's probably related to their mental illness.
Yeah, it probably has nothing to do with being called trannies and mentally ill...
It actually doesn't, but if you think it does then please provide proof.
In Thailand Trannies are accepted as more or less a third sex. They work along side everyone else in stores, restaurants, etc.. They go to the Temple to make merit and are usually allowed to be family members. The suicide rate is much closer to that of straight people.
Have you ever been to Thailand?? It's a disaster zone! We should never desire to be more like Thailand.... the food is great but everything else is just horrible.
ShooterTX
quash
ShooterTX said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

In Thailand Trannies are accepted as more or less a third sex. They work along side everyone else in stores, restaurants, etc.. They go to the Temple to make merit and are usually allowed to be family members. The suicide rate is much closer to that of straight people.
Have you ever been to Thailand?? It's a disaster zone! We should never desire to be more like Thailand.... the food is great but everything else is just horrible.
He has. Have you?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
ShooterTX said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

I lived and worked there for two years. Will go back next year.
ShooterTX

ShooterTX said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

I lived and worked there for two years. Will go back next year.
And you can honestly say that you want America to become more like Thailand?? Really?
ShooterTX
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
.1. Thailand is a much older country. I enjoy the the ancient Temples and buildings.

2. You mentioned the food but I will mention it too. Great vegetarian foods. I can eat a vegetarian breakfast, a veggie lunch and a great chicken or sausage based meal for supper all for under 6 dollars. Much healthier and better than here..

3, Thailand is much less violent. I have walked around downtown Bangkok and Chiang Mia at 4 AM many times with no fear. Bangkok is twice as big as Las Angeles. Would you walk through downtown Dallas or Houston or Chicago in the middle of the night?

4. Aside from several big cities, Thai are conservative quiet people that are peaceful. non judgmental and happy..

5. Great scenery with mountains, jungles, beaches and waterfalls

Thailand doesnt have the bloated welfare system the US toils with so there is a lot of poverty. Its hard to look at without feeling compassion. They dont have much affordable health care and you see crippled children begging. Their road system is not that bad but they are terrible drivers. Thailand roads are the most dangerous in the world. The sewer systems in cities isnt very efficient. In Isaan some of the older poor people eat domestic rats.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Mothra
No thanks. Thailand is the human trafficking capitol of the world. I suspect we will find in the coming weeks that some of the "masseuses" who were murdered in Atlanta were Thai or trafficked through Thailand.
quash
Mothra said:

No thanks. Thailand is the human trafficking capitol of the world. I suspect we will find in the coming weeks that some of the "masseuses" who were murdered in Atlanta were Thai or trafficked through Thailand.
Ah, more victim blaming. What will we find out about the victims that makes white people feel better about their deaths?

"[url=https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/shooting-victims/85-cf7ab604-4599-43fc-9705-ecd9467f997b][/url]Delaina Yaun was at the Cherokee County spa on a date with her husband when she was killed. She had just gotten married in August and leaves behind a 9-month-old little girl" Hmm, not even a scare quotes masseuse. But she plainly had sex outside of wedlock so she deserved it.

Paul Andre Michels. He and his wife were friends of the spa owners, often dined with them. Maybe you'll get lucky and find out he was the connection to the trafficking we haven't seen proof of yet.

Xiaojie Tan. Dang, Chinese. Managed a bank in China but her husband said her English was too poor to get a job in banking in the US. Maybe she bankrolled the trafficking? Fingers crossed for you.

Soon Chung Park. Korean. And 74. The mastermind?

Hyung Jun Grant, also Korean.

Suncha Kim, 69 year old Korean.

Yong Ae Yue, 63 year old Korean.

Dayou Feng. Can't find her nationality. This could be the piece to break open the Thai trafficking connection!
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

Ah, more victim blaming. What will we find out about the victims that makes white people feel better about their deaths?

"[url=https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/shooting-victims/85-cf7ab604-4599-43fc-9705-ecd9467f997b][/url]Delaina Yaun was at the Cherokee County spa on a date with her husband when she was killed. She had just gotten married in August and leaves behind a 9-month-old little girl" Hmm, not even a scare quotes masseuse. But she plainly had sex outside of wedlock so she deserved it.

Paul Andre Michels. He and his wife were friends of the spa owners, often dined with them. Maybe you'll get lucky and find out he was the connection to the trafficking we haven't seen proof of yet.

Xiaojie Tan. Dang, Chinese. Managed a bank in China but her husband said her English was too poor to get a job in banking in the US. Maybe she bankrolled the trafficking? Fingers crossed for you.

Dayou Feng. Can't find her nationality. This could be the piece to break open the Thai trafficking connection!
At no point did I "victim blame," ****** bag. Nobody deserves to die at the hands of a crazed murderer, regardless of what they have done. If anything, I am sympathetic toward these women, as many of them have been sex-trafficked.

I worked in the Dallas DA's office for a year during law school and worked with a DA who prosecuted sex crimes. It was well-known that the Asian massage parlors in Dallas were fronts for brothels. The police were busting the people who worked at these places all the time. And many of the women were either Thai or came from Thailand, which is the sex-trafficking capitol of the world.

FO.
ShooterTX
quash said:

Mothra said:

It takes an amazing level of leftist brain-rot to read his comment, and come away with "victim blaming".

You should be one of those people who get a "red flag" report, so you can't snap and shoot up a public space.

Your response to Mothra is an extreme example of mental illness.... very dangerous. You have clearly demonstrated that you have a clear disconnect from reality. Please seek professional help before it's too late.

ShooterTX
Whiskey Pete
I think that a private business should be allowed to not serve or hire trannies. As a Libertarian, I'm sure quash would agree with me
quash
Rawhide said:

I think that a private business should be allowed to not serve or hire trannies. As a Libertarian, I'm sure quash would agree with me
I would even go so far as to allow you to discriminate against any group you want to to ridicule. I've said as much for years: let the market sort out the bigots.
atomicblast
br53 said:

atomicblast said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

That and the disgusting fact they literally have a wound that bleeds and tries to close while they use devices for dilation to indulge themselves in their fantasy.
TMI
Just wait until they indoctrinate your children.... and make it legal for transsexual surgery to occur by age of 3.
Canada2017
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

At no point did I "victim blame," ****** bag. Nobody deserves to die at the hands of a crazed murderer, regardless of what they have done. If anything, I am sympathetic toward these women, as many of them have been sex-trafficked.

I worked in the Dallas DA's office for a year during law school and worked with a DA who prosecuted sex crimes. It was well-known that the Asian massage parlors in Dallas were fronts for brothels. The police were busting the people who worked at these places all the time. And many of the women were either Thai or came from Thailand, which is the sex-trafficking capitol of the world.

FO.

Asian massage parlors here in Colorado are regularly closed down by the police due to prostitution.
Canada2017

.1. Thailand is a much older country. I enjoy the the ancient Temples and buildings.

2. You mentioned the food but I will mention it too. Great vegetarian foods. I can eat a vegetarian breakfast, a veggie lunch and a great chicken or sausage based meal for supper all for under 6 dollars. Much healthier and better than here..

3, Thailand is much less violent. I have walked around downtown Bangkok and Chiang Mia at 4 AM many times with no fear. Bangkok is twice as big as Las Angeles. Would you walk through downtown Dallas or Houston or Chicago in the middle of the night?

4. Aside from several big cities, Thai are conservative quiet people that are peaceful. non judgmental and happy..

Thailand doesnt have the bloated welfare system the US toils with so there is a lot of poverty. Its hard to look at without feeling compassion. They dont have much affordable health care and you see crippled children begging. Their road system is not that bad but they are terrible drivers. Thailand roads are the most dangerous in the world. The sewer systems in cities isnt very efficient. In Isaan some of the older poor people eat domestic rats.

You should open up a Far East touring business.

Seriously

Hell, I would sign up !
br53
atomicblast said:

br53 said:

atomicblast said:

muddybrazos said:

Canada2017 said:

That and the disgusting fact they literally have a wound that bleeds and tries to close while they use devices for dilation to indulge themselves in their fantasy.
TMI
Just wait until they indoctrinate your children.... and make it legal for transsexual surgery to occur by age of 3.
My son, goes by he/him/his, is in a private church school. They are not teaching that filth there.
nein51
Thailand would be a great place to retire. I've talked about it a few times. Would be super cool to have some sort of business that shows people around.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

You should open up a Far East touring business.

Seriously

Hell, I would sign up !
Sounds like work, and i couldnt charge a friend.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
nein51 said:

Thailand would be a great place to retire. I've talked about it a few times. Would be super cool to have some sort of business that shows people around.
Its on most lists of top 10 countries. They have become a little less retiree friendly lately. Vietnam and Cambodia are currently pretty high on the list, Mothra and Shooter or maybe mothra/shooter get their impression from a few streets in Bangkok. The rest of the towns have a little industry but are mainly agrarian. The average Thai dress conservatively, try to feed their families and raise their kids in hope of a better life for them. They are no different than 95% of the rest of the world.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.