Caitlyn Jenner Running for Governor of California!

3,238 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She is running as a Republican. Will Gavin Newsom and the Democrats try to destroy her character? Surely not. This race should be fun to watch.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/caitlyn-jenner-run-governor-california-77267533
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
She? First woman to retroactively win the men's decathlon?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Carlos Cruz said:

I remember as a thirteen year old in 1976 watching Bruce Jenner win the Decathlon in the Olympics. He was labeled the world's greatest athlete.

That same year, a guy named Ronald Reagan failed to win the Republican Party nomination for President to incumbent Gerald Ford.

My, how things change!

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

I remember as a thirteen year old in 1976 watching Bruce Jenner win the Decathlon in the Olympics. He was labeled the world's greatest athlete and got his picture on the Wheaties box.

That same year, a guy named Ronald Reagan failed to win the Republican Party nomination for President to incumbent Gerald Ford.

My, how things change!

That dude was on heck of an All around athlete. Sure there was no individual event he was world class at, but just a really good athlete who managed to do a lot of stuff at a high level.

To me seeing a 190 to 195 lb guy throw the 16lb shot a bit over 50 ft is amazing, beings I've helped run the shot put a several HS meets, you just couldn't get much more out of that size a guy.
BellCountyBear
I hope he wins!
Redbrickbear
I hope he wins.

Not because Bruce would make a good governor...he is mentallly ill...but because I think it increases the chance this rotten decadent empire collapses.

Accelerationism now.
Jack Bauer
Liberals are going to vote for a straight white male over a transgender female. How bigoted!! (Is this how the game is played?)
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Liberals are going to vote for a straight white male over a transgender female. How bigoted!! (Is this how the game is played?)
I dunno! Most of the woke folk are still there and will stay. The mass exodus from California could make things interesting.

-- Barack Obama
Porteroso
There are gonna be some juicy storyline out if this one. Dems have to put up or shut up. Any vote against a trans person transphobic and hateful. I look forward to seeing what Time's person of the year can do for California.

IMO this guy/girl is trolling the absolute **** out of all of us.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

There are gonna be some juicy storyline out if this one. Dems have to put up or shut up. Any vote against a trans person transphobic and hateful. I look forward to seeing what Time's person of the year can do for California.

IMO this guy/girl is trolling the absolute **** out of all of us.
Spectacular post. Porter. I agree with you. A conservative Republican, transgender woman just does not compute in 2021. Will be fun watching the Liberal attack/ tapdance and heads explode all at the same time.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Wrecks Quan Dough
This could be one of the most epic trolls ever.
Whiskey Pete
He'd probably do a better job than Newsom. Actually, I was kind of surprised that Newsom got elected governor. I remember his wacked out crap from when he was mayor of San Francisco, didn't think he would have statewide support. I guess California is more screwed than I thought.
Canon
How will feminists recover if the first 'female' governor of the State of California is a man? Will it be hailed as a triumph for women? If it isn't, will that be transphobic?

If Jenner loses, will he be able to claim Bruce's W/L record remains untarnished?
Whiskey Pete
Canon said:

How will feminists recover if the first 'female' governor of the State of California is a man? Will it be hailed as a triumph for women? If it isn't, will that be transphobic?

If Jenner loses, will he be able to claim Bruce's W/L record remains untarnished?
Ha!

The liberal wacky left have a real chance to show the world how woke they are, I'm guessing there's a good possibility that the left will show that their wokeism was nothing more than an act.
Wrecks Quan Dough
If he wins, then will he be the first female governor of California?
Jack Bauer
Carlos Cruz said:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/caitlyn-jenner-wins-decathlon
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
July 30

1976 July 30
Caitlyn Jenner wins Olympic decathlon

OsoCoreyell
What a Dick.
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

Carlos Cruz said:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/caitlyn-jenner-wins-decathlon
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
July 30

1976 July 30
Caitlyn Jenner wins Olympic decathlon

Wow! That's completely disconnected from reality.
Jack Bauer
Wrecks Quan Dough
Waterboarding = bad

Allowing doctors to mutilate the mentally ill and call it "trans" = good

Be a good netizen. Understand today's current truth.
Johnny Bear
Redbrickbear said:

I hope he wins.

Not because Bruce would make a good governor...he is mentallly ill...but because I think it increases the chance this rotten decadent empire collapses.

We've already got a dementia stricken POTUS, so why not a certifiably insane governor of our largest state? It's the 2020's baby!
Whiskey Pete
At the end of 2019 when I had thought, heck yeah... this will be our version of the roarin' '20s... this is not what I had in mind.
Canon
Rawhide said:

At the end of 2019 when I had thought, heck yeah... this will be our version of the roarin' '20s... this is not what I had in mind.

Depends on how you use "roaring", really.

BearFan33
If she wins this, next stop the white house
Canon
BearFan33 said:

He
Whiskey Pete
Canon said:

BearFan33 said:

He
It
BearFan33
Canon said:

BearFan33 said:

He
I'm not sure what to call Jenner. I was trying to be nice to the future POTUS.
ilbb990912
Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

I remember as a thirteen year old in 1976 watching Bruce Jenner win the Decathlon in the Olympics. He was labeled the world's greatest athlete and got his picture on the Wheaties box.

My, how things change!

That dude was on heck of an All around athlete. Sure there was no individual event he was world class at, but just a really good athlete who managed to do a lot of stuff at a high level.

To me seeing a 190 to 195 lb guy throw the 16lb shot a bit over 50 ft is amazing, beings I've helped run the shot put a several HS meets, you just couldn't get much more out of that size a guy.
16 lb. shot 50+ feet !? He was a stud !
Whiskey Pete
It's really something when a 71 year old woman that fathered 6 children and suffering from mental illness would most likely make a better governor that the current liberal democart in california.
Forest Bueller_bf
ilbb990912 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

My, how things change!

16 lb. shot 50+ feet !? He was a stud !
Yes he was.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Caitlyn had better be careful. She is going to really piss off the 1/2 of 1 percent!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/caitlyn-jenner-opposes-transgender-sports-girl-teams?yptr=yahoo

-- Barack Obama
whiterock
Rawhide said:

Canon said:

Ha!

The liberal wacky left have a real chance to show the world how woke they are, I'm guessing there's a good possibility that the left will show that their wokeism was nothing more than an act.
Take the safe route. Richard Grinnell. He's the best choice regardless or wardrobe.
Whiskey Pete
whiterock said:

Rawhide said:

Canon said:

Ha!

Take the safe route. Richard Grinnell. He's the best choice regardless or wardrobe.
If I lived in California, Grinnell would have my vote!
Jack Bauer
When you know you are about to be recalled and unemployed!!!
You come a long way from The French Laundry.

Gavin Newsom has been working in government since 1997!!!
It's time to go!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.