Stay Logged In?

4,606 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by kenjily
BaylorGrad&Dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Many websites I use that require passwords 'remember' my computer, and I don't have to re-enter my logon info each time I visit. Is that possible for sicem365? Did I overlook something? Irritating that I have to logon each time I visit.
F5:Josh
During login, there is a similar option to "remember me" that you should select.
BaylorGrad&Dad
Sorry, but Remember Me does not remember me.
BaylorGrad&Dad
Soooooooo. Am I to assume no one knows why this is the case, or does the problem not present itself for any one else, or nobody cares????
We are not getting any wide-spread reports of this feature not working. Make sure:
  • You have not disabled cookies for our site (Firefox > Options > Privacy)
  • You are not in Firefox's Private Browsing mode
  • You don't have any content filtering/blocking extensions installed
Bobby Ray
I have been unable to stay logged in on my cell for the last 3-4 days. This hasn't been a problem up until now. Any suggestions?
Looks like you are using an iPhone. Go to Settings > Safari, and make sure Block Cookies is not enabled.
Bobby Ray
Thanks, I checked that and it is not enabled. I haven't changed any of my settings in quite a while. I just started kicking me out to where I have to sign in every time I want to go there.
Make sure you are not in Private Browsing mode. The best way to do this is to tap the "two-squares" image at the right-end of the lower toolbar. It will then show you the word "Private" on the left. If its highlighted in a white box, then you need to tap it to turn it off.
Bobby Ray
Just checked that, but I am not in private browsing mode. I appreciate all the suggestions, maybe we will get if fixed yet!
kenjily
F5:Josh said:

Make sure you are not in Private Browsing mode. The best way to do this is to tap the "two-squares" image at the right-end of the lower toolbar. It will then show you the word "Private" on the left. If its highlighted in a white box <!->FileZilla UC Browser Rufus , then you need to tap it to turn it off.
During login, there is a similar option to "remember me" that you should select.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.