How do I post photos on this site?

5,410 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by jimmymartain
Pecos 45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I used to post some Pulitzer-prize-worthy photos on the old BF.com site, but can't seem to do so here.
Wassup wid dat?
'Hep a brudda out.
Tutorial, please???
Pecos 45
Still no answer.
I want to post photos from my digital camera.
BF.com let me under the "manage attachments" button, but here it looks like they have to be on a web site first.
A pain.
Pecos 45
If someone from this site can email me and tell me how to post pictures from my laptop, WITHOUT having them on a Web site, please do so.
I miss that functionality.
BF.com had it, ya'll should get it, too.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Yogi
Pecos 45 said:

If someone from this site can email me and tell me how to post pictures from my laptop, WITHOUT having them on a Web site, please do so.
I miss that functionality.
BF.com had it, ya'll should get it, too.
I have the same problem. I don't think you can directly upload photos to 365. You have to link everything.

I also hope that 365 will accomodate direct uploads in the future.
Pecos 45
The direct upload function needs to be installed on this site.
I have too many great pics not to share!!!
C'mon 365 tech team. If BF.com can do it, you can do it, too.
CorsicanaBear
From what I understand they don't want to load up their servers with pictures they have to serve with every page load. They'd rather have a link so the load goes to someone else's server.

What they want you to do is get an account someplace like Flickr, load your pictures from your camera there and link from there to 365.

Flickr is free and fine to use, I just don't want any more damned online accounts.
Illigitimus non carborundum
Sampi82
Test

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58122505@N02/26847707737/
Sampi82
https://instagr.am/p/Bl02Gs-A2y8hsRAWpNToZM7YGiTR_2RTA-fXik0
amanda
Pecos 45 said:

I used to post some Pulitze xender discord omegle r-prize-worthy photos on the old BF.com site, but can't seem to do so here.
Wassup wid dat?
'Hep a brudda out.
Tutorial, please???
i have the same problem, need answer
Sampi82
amanda said:

Pecos 45 said:

I used to post some Pulitzer-prize-worthy photos on the old BF.com site, but can't seem to do so here.
Wassup wid dat?
'Hep a brudda out.
Tutorial, please???
i have the same problem, need answer

Upload the photos to a free site such an Imgur.

Copy the link and paste it here.

curtpenn
BUBearFan
https://imgur.com/ywczZs6
rrtxoso
jimmymartain
"Posting photos on this site can enhance engagement and visual appeal, but ensuring authenticity and preventing fraudulent content is crucial. Leveraging AI in fraud detection can be pivotal in this process. Implementing algorithms that analyze image metadata, detect image manipulation, and compare against known fraudulent patterns can help maintain the integrity of the platform. Additionally, user authentication measures and content moderation tools supported by AI can further bolster security and trust. Integrating such AI-driven solutions not only safeguards against fraudulent photo uploads but also fosters a safer and more reliable online community experience for all users."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.