I put this together from the sticky posts at the top of this forum.

I just threw this together and have not put together any requirements for F5.

Please add to or change anything........

Most recent posts-some type of active topics area. Maybe last 25 active topics

Turn the user name of the thread starter to a different color so it is easier to find...maybe red

D.c bearsimilar threads
indicator on any posts that we have posted on similar to what was on the baylorfans site would be useful.

Poster user name on desktop to show who replied. This is on mobile but not desktop

New post option/icon at the top of mobile

Cowboycwr
use to get notices all the time from baylorfans that a thread I had commented in had a new comment.
but I agree that would be awesome here as well.

Thread preview when you hover over the thread title

What about multi quote? I mentioned it when the site first launched but I think it got lost in the heap. How it worked on BF
So on BF there was a multi quote button on each post, it was essentially a checkbox. If a user wanted to include quotes from multiple posts in their reply, they could go and "check" all the posts they wanted included, then when they opened the reply text editor all of those selected posts would already be formatted and included in the body of their post.
Here it could look something like this. Notice the extra icon on the right:
REASON Multi quote was handy when you had a ton of quotes in a thread. Plucking two or more out gave your answer more relativity REFER TO PAGE 2 bottom

Members list- an area where a user can locate another user and see post icon with other profile things like, team, Facebook page...etc.

Notifications
know of on the Tapatalk app on my iPhone, it notified me or someone who quoted one of my posts. But I never got notifications outside of Tapatalk. But that could have been due to some setting I didn't have selected.

It would be good if i could click on someones profile and then be able to go to a page with only their posts on them.

Under each forum listing (Football, Basketball etc..) the last thread posted in would be displayed.

would be nice to see who gave a post a blue star, much like you can see who "liked" a post on FB.

Last X amount of new posts across all forums. Will give more traffic to the less traveled forums plus take the reader out of thier posting 'comfort zone'... would venture to say that most stay in Football and rarely go elsewhere.

sub of that - on their Settings page. On their "new posts" link (when clicked) 'dont show New posts from - (with radio buttons taking that section out of New posts). For instance, a lot of folks dont want to read any of the R&P section - we hear that stuff throughout the day and night.

User list on Who has the most blue stars

Posts who have the most blue stars with totals

count of posts in the thread. So that you can refer to a post or multiple by # if needed, or just to see how many replies it has gotten, etc.