Thread Migration and Search Function

2,950 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by marco
marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has there been any progress with migrating threads from BFans over to Sicem365? Also, how do I search for a thread that I started? On VBulletin there was the option to search for either all posts by a user or threads started by a user. Do we have those options here? Thanks in advance. I'm trying to find a thread that I started regarding the offensive scheme that Rhule was bringing to Baylor and having no luck. Was spring or mid summer, don't recall exact date.
marco
12 days and still no response? Anything at all on the migration of the old BFans threads to this website?
marco
Just following up on the search function and thread migration from BFans... In the forums is there any way to move from say page 10 of the Football forum to page 20 without having to move one page at a time?

Also, it looks like searching for anything older than one year is impossible, is that right?

Thanks in advance!
NoBSU
Hit the binoculars on the upper right. Unless you stopped following them, all of the threads that you started are at the top.
marco
That would be helpful if that was the question. Can we get a mod to chime in?
NoBSU
marco said:

Please excuse me for suggesting an effective way to find threads that you started. As for receiving an answer to a tech support question, it looks bleak from recent threads on this page.
marco
NoBSU said:

marco said:

Please excuse me for suggesting an effective way to find threads that you started. As for receiving an answer to a tech support question, it looks bleak from recent threads on this page.
We were told that threads from BFans would be migrated over. Can't search for something that wasn't created here as far as I know. Having the threads moved here would help me to test that hypothesis.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.