Some lagging on forums

2,200 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EatMoreSalmon
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have experienced some slow reaction of the forum pages lately (last 2-3 weeks) and occasional "sicem365 not responding" events.
I have seen it happen on a high end Windows 10 system at work on two browsers, Firefox and Edge. These are all the latest versions.
I have also had the same happen with Safari on Mac OSX at home. These are older versions, but the result is the same.

I am wondering if it is an ad trying to load that has caused the issues. I've seen that happen on other sites, but I am no expert.

Thanks for any suggestions.
EatMoreSalmon
I am still getting occasional site "not responding" issues on sic'em365 forums. It is locking occasionally on all my devices.

Windows 10 PC (Firefox, Edge)
Dell Windows 7 laptop (Explorer, Firefox)
Mac Mini (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
iPad (Safari)

It seems to happen at least once a session now.
gobears20
Staff
Interesting
I have an iPhone and use safari and don't seem to have any problems like that. Are you accessing the mobile or desktop side? Have you tried clearing your data?
EatMoreSalmon
I'll try that on the iPad.

The Mac and Windows desktops are both responding the same way, though. Initially the site works fine, but as I move from thread to thread, it starts to bog, sometimes resulting in a failure to respond. If I close the tab for Sic'em, and reopen a new one, the process starts over.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.