IPad problems

1,531 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CarolynDSacco
Nguyen One Soon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even though signed in, my user I'd doesn't show as usual on the header.

Tapping number of new posts on a thread title only takes me to the top of last page containing new threads.

Every time I post to a thread, or edit a thread, I get a weird message like this: {"Success":true,"Message":null,"Data":{"forumID":19,"topicID":86783,"postID":2160459}}
F5:Josh
Looks like you are running iPad OS 10.3.3. Can you update to a more recent version?
Nguyen One Soon
It's an older IPad, so it's telling me my software is up to date. I have been at 10.3.3 since the last update with no problems until now. Guess it means a new IPad is on the horizon.
CarolynDSacco
It's very good information for everyone. You are an amazing person and you are sharing a very important article for us. Most people are using of this type iPad because it's good and all features are good of this iPad. But I can't give deep knowledge about this, Because it's very different to my fields. I want to discuss to hire-cloud solutions architects Because it's very important for all developers. Most people are confused about this type of architect, But we can clarify all information bout this. If you are reading my information, So you are a good platform and I hope so, You are taking good information about this. This type of architect working strategy is so good and they can easily be satisfied With your work, By the way, Every place consultant available for this hiring process. But these consultants charges are more and if you have more money. So you can try this, But I can tell you, cheap rate consultant. If you have interested in my information, So you can check https://mobilunity.com/blog/hire-cloud-solutions-architect/ site. this site is popular and more people are using of this website. if you have any doubts, So you can read this site's reviews.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.