Irritating Ad

1,388 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TechDawgMc
tedE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quite often a video ad opens without my clicking on it. I can click on the X in the upper left hand corner to close the ad, but it pops right back up. This happens over and over and even happens when I elect to view the ad thinking that maybe it'll leave me alone for awhile after viewing it. That doesn't work either. The ad takes over the entire screen and is driving me nuts.

I certainly realize that you need to take in those advertising dollars, but enough is enough. Can anything be done about this?
tedE
I haven't had a response to my inquiry from the technical folks at SicEm365. Anyone else know how to disable these irritating pop-up ads?
TechDawgMc
tedE said:

Quite often a video ad opens without my clicking on it. I can click on the X in the upper left hand corner to close the ad, but it pops right back up. This happens over and over and even happens when I elect to view the ad thinking that maybe it'll leave me alone for awhile after viewing it. That doesn't work either. The ad takes over the entire screen and is driving me nuts.

I certainly realize that you need to take in those advertising dollars, but enough is enough. Can anything be done about this?

I'm having the same problem. Basically the app does not work. Annoying to be paying for the subscription and getting that
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.