Questions About Ferrell Center Parking

1,047 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by T-REX
LadyBear91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a few questions, as it's been a year since I went to an MBB game. My mom is coming with me, for her first Baylor MBB game. She is 77, so I need to get parking pretty close, because she can't walk very far. Our options are below.
1. I have a parking lot A pass, but the number is in the 600s. I'm hearing that our space would not be near the arena.
2. We have a handicapped pass, and last year I remember parking in one of the row of handicapped spots that were at the front of the big lot, across that small street that runs from University Parks past the Ferrell center and between the parking lots. I remember these handicapped spots weren't too far from the Ferrell, but a golf cart picked my dad up and took him to the entrance, and he caught a golf cart at the Ferrell after the game that took him to our handicapped parking spot. Is that still happening - golf carts? Do we need specific parking passes for the handicapped space, or will the A pass be sufficient to park in a handicapped space?
3. Shuttle service from East Village parking. I heard it's free, and it takes you right to the Ferrell entrance. Is that correct?

Any advice is welcome. My mom had her knee replaced a couple of years ago, and she has a lot of back pain, so I'm trying to minimize her issues.
Bbear2d
Honestly call the ticket office. Bet they will work with you.
T-REX
The only way u can park in the few handicap spots that are right in front is if you have a reserved pass for those. Otherwise your option is to park in your a lot spot or park in c lot and show handicap tag and get handicap parking there then take the golf cart
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.