Baylor Softball tickets for sale (OU games)

485 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Raven10
Raven10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey Baylor Bears! Do you need tickets to the hottest event in Waco this weekend? Several weeks ago, my husband and I purchased all the remaining tickets to the BU-OU softball series. Why did we do this? We wanted to limit the number of Sooner fans in the stands. Their fans travel well, and we want our Lady Bears to experience a true home field advantage. We have been able to sell (at cost) most of the tickets, but we have a few remaining. Here is what we have:

Friday: 38 reserved seats ($10/ticket) and 50 general admission seats ($5/ticket)
Saturday: SOLD OUT
Sunday: 35 reserved seats remaining ($10/ticket)

NOTE: Most of the remaining tickets are in 2-seat blocks, scattered around the stadium. We can try to package 3-4 seats together but we can't guarantee any groups larger than 2 people will be sitting in the same row or even section.

TO PURCHASE: Please email my husband (gregbower44@gmail.com) and be sure the subject of your email is "BU-OU softball tickets." All payments are to be made via Venmo. Printed tickets will be delivered on the day of the game, outside the left field entrance near the Baylor bullpen.

BIGGER NOTE: We are only selling tickets to verified Baylor fans. So, please provide some level of "proof" that you are a legitimate fan of the Baylor University athletics.

Sic 'Em!
--Mama Bear to #44
Raven10
UPDATE: Only 30 reserved seats left for both Friday and Sunday. Still have plenty of GA tickets for Friday.
Raven10
Only 4 seats remain for Sunday (two singles and 1 set of 2). Friday: 25 reserved seats and just 12 GA seats
Cheyenne.E.Roller@gmail.c
Interested in a ticket for Sunday
Raven10
Email me at gregbower44@gmail.com and we can get you all set up Cheyenne
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.