Away Game Tickets

958 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by EX93
EX93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking at purchasing tickets to the Cincinnati game, but I've never purchased through BBF. Tickets are $100/ea., but I have no clue where they're located in the stadium. Does anyone have experience with buying through Baylor and happy with the results overall versus the open market? I know this venue is new to everyone so I'm not referring to this stadium but the overall experience. Thanks
Biscuits_and_Gravy
EX93 said:

I'm looking at purchasing tickets to the Cincinnati game, but I've never purchased through BBF. Tickets are $100/ea., but I have no clue where they're located in the stadium. Does anyone have experience with buying through Baylor and happy with the results overall versus the open market? I know this venue is new to everyone so I'm not referring to this stadium but the overall experience. Thanks

Historically the Baylor allotment tickets are not good seats, think where we put visitors, third deck end zone. The plus is that you are sitting w/mostly other Baylor fans.

We have always gotten tickets third party, stubhub, based on best location and will continue to for games like TCU, but after having done that for BYU game we will be requesting foundation allotment for UCF this year. I hope that helps.
T-REX
I will never buy through baylor. For same price or better you often can find way better seats and you know where they are
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
EX93
I understand and have noticed where our visitors get to sit at McLane. Before buying them, I went on Stubhub and those tickets are well above the ticket price Baylor sells them for. So, I guess I'll experience this one time and go from there. Thanks for the feedback!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.