Red River

683 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by T-REX
Greenboy232
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This may be an odd place to look, but since the Bears have a bye week on Oct 12 this year, and because I've never been before, I'm going with a friend to Texas-OU this year and I'm looking for a deal on a single ticket.

My friend is a Longhorn season-ticket holder and is going with his cousin, so does not have a seat for me. I'm going to join them for the weekend festivities, but I'm looking for a single ticket to the game itself. I don't care whether I'm in the Texas or Oklahoma section.

Anyway, figured some of you may have connections or hear about someone with an extra seat to sell. Currently, with fees, tickets are going for over $500 on StubHub. Looking to pay closer to $350 to $400 if I can find something.

T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Greenboy232 said:

This may be an odd place to look, but since the Bears have a bye week on Oct 12 this year, and because I've never been before, I'm going with a friend to Texas-OU this year and I'm looking for a deal on a single ticket.

My friend is a Longhorn season-ticket holder and is going with his cousin, so does not have a seat for me. I'm going to join them for the weekend festivities, but I'm looking for a single ticket to the game itself. I don't care whether I'm in the Texas or Oklahoma section.

Anyway, figured some of you may have connections or hear about someone with an extra seat to sell. Currently, with fees, tickets are going for over $500 on StubHub. Looking to pay closer to $350 to $400 if I can find something.

be sure to show up decked out in BU gear
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.