Prayers: Baylor Grad abducted near UM this morning

2,269 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ScottS
BaylorBred
How long do you want to ignore this user?
News from Memphis and my friends on Facebook are reporting that Eliza Fletcher, a Baylor grad in exercise and sports science, was abducted while jogging near University of Memphis this morning. Police have a security video apparently. Please be praying for her and her family.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2022/09/02/jogger-kidnapped-university-memphis-who-is-eliza-fletcher/7972709001/

https://heavy.com/news/eliza-liza-fletcher-abducted-missing/
Redbrickbear
Horrible.

Police have arrested this guy:

fubar
Memphis police report finding an unidentified body in the search area.

Horrible. Scary. Maddening.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
ScottS
A very sad story. Tough to read.
PartyBear
I believe it has been identified as her now.
Canada2017
The niece of one of our parishioners was raped then murdered with a hatchet last week .

22years old .

The killer was a Hispanic dude who claims it wasn't his fault .
Says only is right arm is to blame .

And so it goes…..day after day .
saabing bear
I've heard that you should never go to a secondary crime scene with a kidnapper. You have a better chance of survival if you just start running. You may get shot but will have a better chance of living.
RegentCoverup
saabing bear said:

I've heard that you should never go to a secondary crime scene with a kidnapper. You have a better chance of survival if you just start running. You may get shot but will have a better chance of living.
And don't ever get in the car.

The probability of survival is low….
Porteroso
She did not get into the car willingly. She was forced by a guy much bigger.

As it turns out, this guy also kidnapped and raped a woman last year... The Memphis police turned a rape kit over to state authorities 2 days after the incident, and the dna results just came back.

The DNA was easily matched, because this guy kidnapped and raped a girl when he was 16, got out after a few years, and did 20 for kidnapping a lawyer to get money out of an atm.

I am just in shock that this guy was allowed to kidnap and rape 2 women a year apart. After previous rape and kidnappings. Total failure of the justice system.

It was a bad week for Memphis.
Redbrickbear
Porteroso said:

As it turns out, this guy also kidnapped and raped a woman last year... The Memphis police turned a rape kit over to state authorities 2 days after the incident, and the dna results just came back.

The DNA was easily matched, because this guy kidnapped and raped a girl when he was 16, got out after a few years, and did 20 for kidnapping a lawyer to get money out of an atm.

I am just in shock that this guy was allowed to kidnap and rape 2 women a year apart. After previous rape and kidnappings. Total failure of the justice system.

He never should have been let out of prison...
Porteroso
Redbrickbear said:

Porteroso said:

For sure. Kidnapping and raping are not compatible with civilization. Especially after the second time you kidnap someone.
OsoCoreyell
Porteroso said:

Redbrickbear said:

Porteroso said:

For sure. Kidnapping and raping are not compatible with civilization. Especially after the second time you kidnap someone.
I have been troubled by the death penalty for a long time. This guy gives me no trouble.
ScottS
OsoCoreyell said:

Porteroso said:

Redbrickbear said:

Porteroso said:

I have been troubled by the death penalty for a long time. This guy gives me no trouble.

If he is let out again and he kills you he gives you trouble. I don't get why he was let out. Libtard judges?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.