Port a potty hypothetical

1,680 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Bexar Pitts
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For $1,000 a week would you only use port a potties?
BellCountyBear
ScottS said:

Am I the only one using it? That's kinda important.
saabing bear
Maybe if I could install something to wash my hands.
Porteroso
Of course. Money in the bank.
Bexar Pitts
Is that a job offer? Where do I hang my diploma?
4th and Inches
If it is one of the big ADA ones.. deal
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
BaylorGuy314
Um...is this a trick question? Yes.
cowboycwr
Is it at a job site, family oriented event, or at a concert/festival?

The location makes a huge difference in whether it is clean or looking like a crime scene.
Oldbear83
1. What condition is it in?

2. Does anyone else have access to it?

3. Can I modify it?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
fubar
Are you looking to sublet the one in your back yard?
Task Force 2015
Was this potty used at the first Woodstock festival?
SSadler
Original "portable"s are found in the country. Were often built on "log runners" so, er, uh,. . . when time and utility demanded it could be moved to a "fresh" spot.

You ain't lived until you've gone to a potty at your country cousins' house. Often they were built as "doubles". Though I never could envision the 'why' of a double, side by side 2-holer with no partition. Was it a social event? "Hey, Cousin Goober! Wanna head out to the privy?"
Bexar Pitts
SSadler said:

Original "portable"s are found in the country. Were often built on "log runners" so, er, uh,. . . when time and utility demanded it could be moved to a "fresh" spot.

You ain't lived until you've gone to a potty at your country cousins' house. Often they were built as "doubles". Though I never could envision the 'why' of a double, side by side 2-holer with no partition. Was it a social event? "Hey, Cousin Goober! Wanna head out to the privy?"
2- Holer? Used sometimes in those "quick-step" situations...like after cookin' up a big mess of fresh collards that the whole family loves!
SSadler
Bexar, you and I both know there are other "utility" reasons for a 2-holer, but discretion suggests my question may just need to sit and stink.
Bexar Pitts
Copy that , amigo...and several uses for the famous Sears & Roebuck catalogue.
OsoCoreyell
ScottS said:

Use it for what? Please be specific.
ScottS
Bexar Pitts said:

SSadler said:

2- Holer? Used sometimes in those "quick-step" situations...like after cookin' up a big mess of fresh collards that the whole family loves!
Don't aggies use 2+ port a potties?
Bexar Pitts
ScottS said:

Bexar Pitts said:

SSadler said:

Don't aggies use 2+ port a potties?
If mandated by the Homeowners Association in the more upscale College Station communities.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.