Roatan - Little French Key and Recommendations

637 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by nein51
Fat Daddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone been there in the last year or two?

If so, what can you tell me about it?

Any recommendations / suggestions for one day in Roatan?
Mr Tulip
Haven't been since 2018. That was a half-day stop on a cruise. Landed in Coxen Hole, rode horses on the beach, and stopped at Paradise Beach until time to go. The brown Salva Vida is the beer the guys drink.

If you've got more than a day to spend, see my old friend George Peel at G&G's Clearwater Paradise B&B. George ran my favorite dive shop (Clearwater Divers) when I was in Austin. He and his wife sold out, moved to Roatan (diver's dream) and opened their own resort. Dude lives under water.
KordovaJD
I was last there in 2020. It was great. We spent the day at a beach on the north side of the island. A short bus ride for us, but worth it.
nein51
Mr Tulip said:

Haven't been since 2018. That was a half-day stop on a cruise. Landed in Coxen Hole, rode horses on the beach, and stopped at Paradise Beach until time to go. The brown Salva Vida is the beer the guys drink.

If you've got more than a day to spend, see my old friend George Peel at G&G's Clearwater Paradise B&B. George ran my favorite dive shop (Clearwater Divers) when I was in Austin. He and his wife sold out, moved to Roatan (diver's dream) and opened their own resort. Dude lives under water.

Man you aren't kidding. If you're a diver this is like the holy grail. My old boss used to go all the time for that purpose. Said there isn't much else to do though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.