Warren Buffett next target - LVMUY

1,066 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by One-Eyed Wheeler
One-Eyed Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have no inside information and this is pure speculation on my part, but this stock seems to be the perfect fit for Berkshire Hathaway. Buffett didn't buy Tiffany's when he had the chance and LVMUY did, so there is that. But LVMUY seems to fit so many of the criteria Buffett looks for that it seems one day he, or his successor, would buy it. Bernard Arnault is a huge Buffett fan but he's about 20 years younger than Buffett so he probably has no interest in selling to Buffett, but who knows!

Prove me wrong.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
One-Eyed Wheeler said:

I have no inside information and this is pure speculation on my part, but this stock seems to be the perfect fit for Berkshire Hathaway. Buffett didn't buy Tiffany's when he had the chance and LVMUY did, so there is that. But LVMUY seems to fit so many of the criteria Buffett looks for that it seems one day he, or his successor, would buy it. Bernard Arnault is a huge Buffett fan but he's about 20 years younger than Buffett so he probably has no interest in selling to Buffett, but who knows!

Prove me wrong.
If you think Louis Vuitton is such a spectacular stock with growth potential, why don't you buy it? Why do you want Berkshire Hathaway to buy it? Just curious.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
One-Eyed Wheeler
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

Prove me wrong.
If you think Louis Vuitton is such a spectacular stock with growth potential, why don't you buy it? Why do you want Berkshire Hathaway to buy it? Just curious.
Chat boards are curious things. I post a question and instead I get someone asking why I don't buy the stock (as if they know anything about me or whether I actually I own the stock or not) yet they don't answer my question. Then on top of that they make a leap to assume I want Buffett to buy the stock when I made no such suggestion.

Chat boards bring out the weird.

P.S. I don't think LVMUY has great growth potential in the future, the market does. It's already clearly shown that in the past.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
One-Eyed Wheeler said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

Prove me wrong.
Chat boards are curious things. I post a question and instead I get someone asking why I don't buy the stock (as if they know anything about me or whether I actually I own the stock or not) yet they don't answer my question. Then on top of that they make a leap to assume I want Buffett to buy the stock when I made no such suggestion.

P.S. I don't think LVMUY has great growth potential in the future, the market does. It's already clearly shown that in the past.
What a bizarre reply. Your response seems very defensive. Hope you get the response you are looking for, whatever that may be. Good luck with your LVMUY stock.

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
LVMUY is also Moet Hennessey.
One-Eyed Wheeler
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

Prove me wrong.

What a bizarre reply. Your response seems very defensive. Hope you get the response you are looking for, whatever that may be. Good luck with your LVMUY stock.
Why wouldn't I be defensive you weirdo. I ask a question and you don't even answer it. You pose your own weird ass question then wonder why I am defensive? If you don't have a response to my question why not just pass by or state you have no idea instead of putting words in my mouth?
One-Eyed Wheeler
Wrecks Quan Dough said:

LVMUY is also Moet Hennessey.
I am well aware of that. They own about 60 luxury brands. The stock has been excellent.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
One-Eyed Wheeler said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

Prove me wrong.

Why wouldn't I be defensive you weirdo. I ask a question and you don't even answer it. You pose your own weird ass question then wonder why I am defensive? If you don't have a response to my question why not just pass by or state you have no idea instead of putting words in my mouth?
Why are you so adversarial? Not many on my ignore list but you have just joined a select few. It appears you are nothing more than a message board pump and dumper.

Bye bye Big Bird.

-- Barack Obama
One-Eyed Wheeler
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One-Eyed Wheeler said:

Prove me wrong.

Why are you so adversarial? Not many on my ignore list but you have just joined a select few. It appears you are nothing more than a message board pump and dumper.

Bye bye Big Bird.
Excellent.

Yeah, I'm going to get a BIG boost in the stock posting on a Baylor message board!! LOL!!!! Can you be anymore r e t a r d e d?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.