Duke was a good dog

1,064 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by william
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
About as good as a 100lb bloodhound could be. Loved to hang out the front of the mule and smell for hogs in the brush, loved a good belly rub and loved to steal the cats' food. He would tell you all about his day if he hadn't seen you in a while. Cancer spares few, and Duke was no exception. Give your pets an extra pat tonight for Duke. He was a good dog.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
william

RIP Duke.......

Go Bears!
KaiBear
RIP Duke
Oldbear83
Sad to read about Duke. Lost my lab Cody to cancer when he was 12, know what you are going through.
4th and Inches
Our Duke (spanish pointer) made it to 14 before he passed due a ruptured internal tumor. Like your Duke, he was an amazing member of the family and is missed on a daily basis.

RIP Dukes
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
yannisroberts
So sad to read it. I lost my dog (cancer too) a few years ago, but it still hurts
LIB,MR BEARS
Jimmy Stewart described the loss of a pet better than anyone.

Assassin
So sorry to hear this. Lost kitties Diva, Max, Bogie and Missy to cancer. It is the bane of pets
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Robert Wilson
Jimmy Stewart was so damn good.
william
requiem for a canine:

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.