How many screen names have you had at one time?

12,621 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stranger
Jokerman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jokerman yesterday.
Jokerman today.
Jokerman tomorrow.

Why change a classic?
Seriously... would Coca-Cola ever mess with the formula?
Forest Bueller
Just one name ever.
whitetrash
Jokerman said:

Jokerman yesterday.
Jokerman today.
Jokerman tomorrow.

Why change a classic?
For awhile you self-identified as Joe Kerman, but that may have been your New Coke phase.
JusHappy2BeHere
2003-2005 I was Canes, but changed jobs that summer and didn't have that email anymore.

changed to JGTBH till Baylorfans died, but hardly anyone knew what that meant, so when I moved over here I spelled it out....

I have never had multiple accounts at one time, but my wife used to post as Natalie Maines and I accidentally posted stuff on her account....

she got bored and quit before coming over here so that doesn't happen anymore
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
william
{ sssssssssssssss }

- SLC

..... { plop }

william
Jokerman said:

Jokerman yesterday.
Jokerman today.
Jokerman tomorrow.

Why change a classic?
jumpinjoe
Always jumpinjoe, BUT WHY IS THIS ON THE FOOTBALL BOARD?
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
jumpinjoe said:

We haven't moved it, yet.
Stranger
jumpinjoe said:

Maybe it's because it's more interesting than guessing the score of UTSA - Baylor or other such drivel. People like to have fun. This stuff is fun.
I'm a Bearbacker
FormerFlash
I've been FormerFlash since my association with Baylor began in 2005. I have no affiliation with an old Baylor fans poster who went by the handle "Flash" although he did refer to me as "FormerMe" from time to time. My handle is in reference to my undergraduate institution prior to my employment and MBA at Baylor.
Sic Everyone.
GrowlTowel
Just GrowlTowel since the Austin 360 days. Almost lost it this summer for some unknown error.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Keyser Soze
While we are down memory lane, Austin 360 sure sucked with that massive Horn influence

Lawbear
Keyser Soze said:

While we are down memory lane, Austin 360 sure sucked with that massive Horn influence

Indeed. But we also didn't know anything different when the internet was first born.

whitetrash
Keyser Soze said:

Still waiting for Statter and Swam4Texas to post on here.
Keyser Soze
I think even the horns dislike Swam

Stranger
My only real alter ego on baylorfans was Jett Rink which was reserved for my satiric literary ramblings. Jett managed to piss off Buddy and Dary and Tommye Lou and the rest of the Sloanite fellow travelers.

I wish gobears20 could retrieve some of those posts somehow. On this here site I have only been Stranger.
I'm a Bearbacker
william
Stranger said:

My only real alter ego on baylorfans was Jett Rink which was reserved for my satiric literary ramblings. Jett managed to piss off Buddy and Dary and Tommye Lou and the rest of the Sloanite fellow travelers.

I wish gobears20 could retrieve some of those posts somehow. On this here site I have only been Stranger.
Go Bears!
Russell Gym
Have we heard from the 365 leader in the clubhouse, yet? The man, the legend, the consumer of ice cream, and the rider of trains ...
bularry
Lawbear said:

Lawbear since the Austin360 days for the really old amongst us. Before BaylorFans and a host of other sites along the Baylor way.

I've been bularry since Austin360. Same on texags and horn fans/shaggy
NoBSU
Russell Gym said:

Have we heard from the 365 leader in the clubhouse, yet? The man, the legend, the consumer of ice cream, and the rider of trains ...
I like ice cream and trains, but who are we talking about?
GrowlTowel
whitetrash said:

Keyser Soze said:

Still waiting for Statter and Swam4Texas to post on here.

Excellent.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
drahthaar
Stranger said:

Didn't see this coming!
And I agree that some of the threads during the Sloan years weave a fascinating story of intrigue, sleuthing and defensive reporting of facts by those directly involved in the events of the day. Ought to be published!
Pablo Fanque
The only time I ever had a second name at once was on GoBig12 when I spoofed a guy called Cougar Red. Adopted Maxwell's Silver Hammer on BaylorFans with the crash of 99. This site didn't like that name when BFans merged over - I'm guessing it was the apostrophe - so now I am Pablo Fanque.
bubbadog
witchmo said:

Stranger said:

Didn't see this coming!
And I agree that some of the threads during the Sloan years weave a fascinating story of intrigue, sleuthing and defensive reporting of facts by those directly involved in the events of the day. Ought to be published!
Yes, that's what's true; in fact, it's what got me started on BaylorFans. I had been reading reports online about the Sloan controversy in the DMN by Linda Wertheimer. I sent her an email to let her know I appreciated her reporting and I shared a couple of things I happened to know about the situation. In the course of our exchanges, she mentioned that if I wanted to read more, I should go to BaylorFans. She said there were a lot of knowledgeable insiders sharing info over there. Pretty good endorsement.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
EatMoreSalmon
Been mine since the old 360 days.

jumpinjoe
Brian Ethridge said:

jumpinjoe said:

Failure to maintain your rules cheapen the value of this site. Allowing topics that belong in chit chat to leak into the football board make a mockery of the importance of Baylor football.
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
Stranger
jumpinjoe said:

Brian Ethridge said:

jumpinjoe said:

Failure to maintain your rules cheapen the value of this site. Allowing topics that belong in chit chat to leak into the football board make a mockery of the importance of Baylor football.

Baylor football seems to be determining its own importance, whatever that represents.

We shall see.
I'm a Bearbacker
OldSchoolBU
jumpinjoe said:

Brian Ethridge said:

jumpinjoe said:

I swear some piss ants like to complain about anything. This is a harmless thread that builds community. Most of the threads being moved are a bunch of whiners pining for some bygone era that isn't coming back again. Baylor will rise. Get on board or don't but quit complaining like a bunch of chumps.
The past is last! Be a champion today!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Stranger said:

JettRink on Baylorfans was a great poster. Buddy hijacked him on SicEm as Jett Rink. He is the feces of the species. Jett Rink and reporter (same poster) should have a restraining order against them and not be allowed within a 1/4 mile of any Baylor building.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Russell Gym
Too close to Quarter-Miler U. Make it a half mile and back that sucker up.
jumpinjoe
Stranger said:

jumpinjoe said:

Brian Ethridge said:

jumpinjoe said:

Baylor football seems to be determining its own importance, whatever that represents.

We shall see.

Next, it will be favorite foods, then restaurants, then favorite drinks....we've been down this road before on BaylorFans that ruined the recruiting threads.

Chit Chat is where this nonsense should go.
bularry
Keyser Soze said:

I liked it. Every team had their own board.
bularry
jumpinjoe said:

Brian Ethridge said:

jumpinjoe said:

This is a joke, right?
NoBSU
There are two boards here and on Baylorfans where some people seemed to think they needed multiple accounts: Football and R&P. This was done to persuade and show false support for a posters position. You could say that it is tradition.

There were sock puppet accounts that some shared. Most of these suspected accounts were to shout at the wind or attack. Not a good thing.

Baylorfans had a couple of Chit Chat posters that created personas for humorous affect.

Joe, Many posters here were posting on the merged Baylorfans under different screen names. I am not sure why it is a bad thing for posters that spend some time on the football board here at Sicem365 to have some continuity in posting with their old mates or foes on Baylorfans.
Guy Noir
I enjoyed Jett Rink and I also enjoyed Noogle.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.