How many screen names have you had at one time?

12,337 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stranger
bubbadog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NoBSU said:

william said:

bubbadog said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

2002 I was blue panther or something. I really dont remember. I changed it after about 2 weeks. I was reading a thread (I think it was Pea Weevil) that was complaining about a limited IQ redneck driving an old rusty truck with empty beer cans rattling around in the bed. I though damn, he just described me. Its the only one ever since. Kind of an inside joke that someone would judge the intelligence of a man by the vehicle he drove.
If Pea Weevil thought he paid more than you in taxes, he believed you had no right to say anything to him. And Pea Weevil thought nobody who disagreed with him could have conceivably paid more in taxes than him.
yeah - but he got 300k miles from a honda prelude.

- KKM

I would have trouble standing up straight after 300 miles in a Honda Prelude let alone 300k.
If he could engineer a way to make an engine run on bull****, I can easily see him getting 300k without stopping.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
Edmond Bear

Was Bear92 on Austin360. At some point, everyone migrated to another board (before Baylorfans) and someone else got Bear92. So, I went with Edmond Bear. I changed it to McKinney Bear for a few years when I lived in McKinney and back to Edmond Bear when I moved back to......Edmond. I'm afraid I have not been very creative in this endeavor.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
There is a guy on the premium board here that posts as my real name. He has slummed a few times with the rest of us and I was shocked. I share names with a guy that ran track a few years ago but no relation. Maybe its him.

Or maybe I knew his mother back in the late 90's and she never told me about him. Crap happens.

Do you know anything about this B.E.?

Somebody flag this post to get Brian's attention. I have more than likely impugned a good woman.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Brian Ethridge
Staff

There is a guy on the premium board here that posts as my real name. He has slummed a few times with the rest of us and I was shocked. I share names with a guy that ran track a few years ago but no relation. Maybe its him.

Or maybe I knew his mother back in the late 90's and she never told me about him. Crap happens.

Do you know anything about this B.E.?

Somebody flag this post to get Brian's attention. I have more than likely impugned a good woman.

Track guy, so you're clear of the fast and athletic genes.

When are you coming to a game?

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Lol. probably right but I did run track in high school. High jumped 6'1, two inches over my head. Prolly best to let sleeping dogs lie.

IDK. Went to TCU and saw us lose a basketball game last year. I have only spent a combined 5 or 6 weeks in Texas the last 5 years. I'll be in Hong Kong this Christmas and probably in Thailand next year, although Alaska has its good points. I am hoping Tom was right about never slowing down. I miss the tailgates from 6 or 7 years ago. Keep up the good work on these boards, glad y'all took them over instead of just dropping the bearfan board.
Brian Ethridge
Staff

Lol. probably right but I did run track in high school. High jumped 6'1, two inches over my head. Prolly best to let sleeping dogs lie.

IDK. Went to TCU and saw us lose a basketball game last year. I have only spent a combined 5 or 6 weeks in Texas the last 5 years. I'll be in Hong Kong this Christmas and probably in Thailand next year, although Alaska has its good points. I am hoping Tom was right about never slowing down. I miss the tailgates from 6 or 7 years ago. Keep up the good work on these boards, glad y'all took them over instead of just dropping the bearfan board.
You wouldn't believe the tailgates and what they've become.
JusHappy2BeHere
Brian Ethridge said:

unbelievable good or unbelievable bad?
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Sounds like there is a lot of beer. I see that as a positive but ...

I am sure they keep the beer away from the staff that are scheduled to go on camera.
Gunny Hartman
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Is this a serious question? The tailgating scene in general is phenomenal, and the Sic'Em 365 tailgate in particular is ridiculously great. Free 3 Nations beer, Deep Eddy vodka, and TX Whiskey, and great chow catered by Barnett's, you can't beat it.
JusHappy2BeHere
Gunny Hartman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Is this a serious question? The tailgating scene in general is phenomenal, and the Sic'Em 365 tailgate in particular is ridiculously great. Free 3 Nations beer, Deep Eddy vodka, and TX Whiskey, and great chow catered by Barnett's, you can't beat it.
sorry... until this last year I worked a job where I worked almost every Saturday and Sunday of the Fall. I made a few at FCS with Redfish that were great and I made a couple at McLane that were fun but haven't been since 2016, and I had heard that the overall Tailgate scene had dropped off this year. Perhaps I was misinformed....
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Gunny Hartman
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Gunny Hartman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Brian Ethridge said:

sorry... until this last year I worked a job where I worked almost every Saturday and Sunday of the Fall. I made a few at FCS with Redfish that were great and I made a couple at McLane that were fun but haven't been since 2016, and I had heard that the overall Tailgate scene had dropped off this year. Perhaps I was misinformed....

Certainly no need to apologize. The scene may not be quite as hectic as it was 3 years ago but it's still great and the 365 tailgate is a blast.
JusHappy2BeHere
Gunny Hartman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Gunny Hartman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Certainly no need to apologize. The scene may not be quite as hectic as it was 3 years ago but it's still great and the 365 tailgate is a blast.
I hope I get to make it this year!

Mahatma Gandhi
NoBSU
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Gunny Hartman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Gunny Hartman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Brian Ethridge said:

I hope I get to make it this year!

If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. Wait, that's not it.
Stranger
Location please
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Stranger said:

Location please
same times for KSU. Come join us.

Stranger

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.