How many screen names have you had at one time?

12,613 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stranger
Greenhorne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same ole Greenhorne except few posts in the last year since I put in a vineyard to grow grapes and make wine to forget the past 2 years.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
NoBSU said:

There are two boards here and on Baylorfans where some people seemed to think they needed multiple accounts: Football and R&P. This was done to persuade and show false support for a posters position. You could say that it is tradition.

There were sock puppet accounts that some shared. Most of these suspected accounts were to shout at the wind or attack. Not a good thing.

Baylorfans had a couple of Chit Chat posters that created personas for humorous affect.

Joe, Many posters here were posting on the merged Baylorfans under different screen names. I am not sure why it is a bad thing for posters that spend some time on the football board here at Sicem365 to have some continuity in posting with their old mates or foes on Baylorfans.
We've cut out a few.
Mr Tulip
I'm lucky to remember the username/pwd combination to one.

This is the grandest form of nothing anyway. Why would I want to impersonate an imposter?
JusHappy2BeHere
Whatever happened to doc?

that was the grouchiest son of a gun I ever knew.... disappeared one day.... never seen again...
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Shakesbear
Stranger said:

I've just had one on this here board, but during the great alumni war with Sloan and Buddy and them, I had what you might describe as multiple. Of course, so did the enemy combatants.

baylorfans.com was more conducive that kind of stuff considering the horrible string of coaches, athletic scandals, palace coups of Sloan by the faculty senate and the divided board of regents, not to mention the designed destruction of Baylor by a couple of rogue regents.

Somehow the multiple names were necessary for self preservation.

Anyway, might be fun to share some old handles. I'll try to list all of mine that I can remember. Will try to name as many of the names of the dark side that I can recall.

Who wants to play?
One: the KISS method
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
RioRata
Only once.

I created 10 accounts so I could vote for RGIII in the Davey O'Brien voting.
PervertedLittleTarts
Stranger said:

Was NoZe Bear before the big site crash.

Were you really a NoZe?
bubbadog
PervertedLittleTarts said:

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?
A true NoZe never tells
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
Willie
jumpinjoe said:

Stranger said:

jumpinjoe said:

Failure to maintain your rules cheapen the value of this site. Allowing topics that belong in chit chat to leak into the football board make a mockery of the importance of Baylor football.

Baylor football seems to be determining its own importance, whatever that represents.

We shall see.

Next, it will be favorite foods, then restaurants, then favorite drinks....we've been down this road before on BaylorFans that ruined the recruiting threads.

Chit Chat is where this nonsense should go.
No body is forcing you to click on this thread. No body is forcing you to read this thread. No body is forcing you to post in this thread. GTFO if you don't like it. Jeeez, you sound like tons of fun to be around....

Seriously, just don't click on it.
LIB,MR BEARS

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?
id never pick Stanger's noze.

Sorry. Snot funny.
Stranger

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?

Yes. Before the big crash.

Yes. Bro Lord NoZe. Wrote the Rope for three years. Keko Keeper of the Kut and Kutter of the Unkut.
I'm a Bearbacker
Stranger
bubbadog said:

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?
A true NoZe never tells

Ain't necessarily so. Plenty of us above board these day.
I'm a Bearbacker
PervertedLittleTarts
Stranger said:

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?

Yes. Bro Lord NoZe. Wrote the Rope for three years. Keko Keeper of the Kut and Kutter of the Unkut.

My cousin was a NoZe as well. What years?
Wichitabear
????? Lolololol ok
PervertedLittleTarts
Can someone please explain to me what "crash" Stranger is referring to?
Keyser Soze
In 99 the site crashed - backups lost (if they existed) and it was a big reset for all -
YoakDaddy
Shakesbear said:

Stranger said:

I've just had one on this here board, but during the great alumni war with Sloan and Buddy and them, I had what you might describe as multiple. Of course, so did the enemy combatants.

baylorfans.com was more conducive that kind of stuff considering the horrible string of coaches, athletic scandals, palace coups of Sloan by the faculty senate and the divided board of regents, not to mention the designed destruction of Baylor by a couple of rogue regents.

Somehow the multiple names were necessary for self preservation.

Anyway, might be fun to share some old handles. I'll try to list all of mine that I can remember. Will try to name as many of the names of the dark side that I can recall.

Who wants to play?
One: the KISS method

KISS Detroit Rock City!!!!

NoBSU
kiss

YoakDaddy
NoBSU said:

kiss

That's funny! Rule #1 of cimedy....midgets are always funny!
Malbec
Greenhorne said:

Same ole Greenhorne except few posts in the last year since I put in a vineyard to grow grapes and make wine to forget the past 2 years.
What are you growing?
NoBSU
YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

kiss

That's funny! Rule #1 of cimedy....midgets are always funny!
Mini KISS Tribute Band. Same guys that were in Paul Blart Mall Cop II and the Dr. Pepper commercial.
drahthaar
Stranger said:

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?

And all this time I thought you were Tom Terrific! Who'd a thought?
Stranger
witchmo said:

Stranger said:

Stranger said:

Were you really a NoZe?

And all this time I thought you were Tom Terrific! Who'd a thought?

Nah, nothing terrific, just average.

Enjoyed seeing you and your terrific wife Friday, as we said goodbye to Stoker. One of a kind.
I'm a Bearbacker
Fat Daddy
Was Back2Jack......

.... in my worst nightmare!

Bankerbear

And somewhere along the way became Fat Daddy
GoldenBear007
Was and still am 007
JusHappy2BeHere
GoldenBear007 said:

Was and still am 007
how many confirmed kills?
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
GoldenBear007
JusHappy2BeHere said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Was and still am 007
Well if I told you, I'd have to kill ya
LIB,MR BEARS
GoldenBear007 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Was and still am 007
i have a list of names I need you to tell.
JusHappy2BeHere
LIB,MR BEARS said:

GoldenBear007 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Was and still am 007
i have a list of names I need you to tell.
I'm staying away from 007... thinking I may be on that list

Mahatma Gandhi
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
2002 I was blue panther or something. I really dont remember. I changed it after about 2 weeks. I was reading a thread (I think it was Pea Weevil) that was complaining about a limited IQ redneck driving an old rusty truck with empty beer cans rattling around in the bed. I though damn, he just described me. Its the only one ever since. Kind of an inside joke that someone would judge the intelligence of a man by the vehicle he drove.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
bubbadog
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

2002 I was blue panther or something. I really dont remember. I changed it after about 2 weeks. I was reading a thread (I think it was Pea Weevil) that was complaining about a limited IQ redneck driving an old rusty truck with empty beer cans rattling around in the bed. I though damn, he just described me. Its the only one ever since. Kind of an inside joke that someone would judge the intelligence of a man by the vehicle he drove.
If Pea Weevil thought he paid more than you in taxes, he believed you had no right to say anything to him. And Pea Weevil thought nobody who disagreed with him could have conceivably paid more in taxes than him.
LIB,MR BEARS
bubbadog said:

If Pea Weevil thought he paid more than you in taxes, he believed you had no right to say anything to him. And Pea Weevil thought nobody who disagreed with him could have conceivably paid more in taxes than him.
Wait, are we talked g about BEAR?
bubbadog
LIB,MR BEARS said:

bubbadog said:

Wait, are we talked g about BEAR?
No
william
bubbadog said:

yeah - but he got 300k miles from a honda prelude.

- KKM

NoBSU
william said:

bubbadog said:

yeah - but he got 300k miles from a honda prelude.

- KKM

I would have trouble standing up straight after 300 miles in a Honda Prelude let alone 300k.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.