Free Baylor Stuff

1,680 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by applemacg4
applemacg4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doing some house cleaning, have the following:

1. Metal Camo Truck Hitch Cover Interlocking BU
2. Green Linebacker Club interlocking BU baseball cap
3. White Linebacker Club interlocking BU baseball cap
4. Three Linebacker Club golf shirts (dark green, light green, white) all in good shape.
5. Two Baylor T-shirts. One is a nicer black Baylor Bears shirt in good shape. The other is pretty worn out.

All shirt sizes XL.

If you're willing to drop $25 to my paypal account to cover shipping within the US, you can have it all. I'll have to use one of the Priority Flat Rate boxes because the truck hitch cover is a little on the heavy side. I figure it has a chance to go to someone who wants it rather than just dropping it off at the thrift store.

PM me if you want it.
applemacg4
Nobody wants this?

There's also a BU windbreaker style jacket and a framed print of Floyd Casey in case I didnt mention it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Okay. I'll bite. Why exactly are you getting rid of all this Baylor stuff?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
applemacg4
Just moved on, I guess. Seems to be little interest on eBay/Craigslist and if I drop it off at the thrift store up here no one will want it. Figured it would be better for it to go to someone who still had interest.
Dia del DougO
If the black shirt is like this one, I've been wishing I could replace it for years.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
applemacg4
Sorry it has Baylor bears in print lettering on the front.

I'll see if I can post pictures when I get home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.