Wanna live to 150?

2,931 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fat Daddy
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BellCountyBear
No.
cowboycwr
When younger I would have said yes. Now not with the way the body ages. IF I could have the body I had at like 22 when I was 140 sure. But not with the way reality really works.
Mitch Blood Green
cowboycwr said:

When younger I would have said yes. Now not with the way the body ages. IF I could have the body I had at like 22 when I was 140 sure. But not with the way reality really works.

Work on your money game and you will have lots of 22 year old bodies.
ScottS
He says you will be in perfect health to 150. He also mentions possibly living to 200.
57Bear
Go for it ScottS and be sure to post your results.
BaylorGuy314
This is the type of guy that will be on pace for 150 and then get hit by a car when he's 50 because, life.
Stranger
What sort of references and qualifications does this man have who is filming his ownself in hi little back yard?
I'm a Bearbacker
4th and Inches
Stranger said:

What sort of references and qualifications does this man have who is filming his ownself in hi little back yard?
he speaks some truth but some of it is highly suspect crazy talk...

Currently we are genetically limited to around 120 years old but a few flips of the genentic code and we could hit 150-200... that flip coupd come thru evolution or genetic modification

If what he says is true, there would have been at least a handful of people that are older than 125ish in modern times.
ABC BEAR
tommie said:

cowboycwr said:

Work on your money game and you will have lots of 22 year old bodies.
.....with you in the hot tub.
90sBear
curtpenn
90sBear said:

That sequence from The Highlander where Christopher Lambert watches his wife age and die makes me misty every time.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
When it comes to aging, I agree with this guy.

Observations on Aging

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me! My theory on aging is that I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and many of the roads weren't paved.

First you forget names, then you forget faces. Then you forget to pull up your zipper.

Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.
When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, remember Algebra.

One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is better than being young.
You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

-- Hunter S. Thompson
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ScottS

On a side note this video has 1/4 billion views.
Fat Daddy
I just want to make it one more year....
ScottS
While some of it might seem like crazy talk, like the garden and plants knowing what things we need, but I do think he does hit on something that is accurate. He mentions making mistakes and damaging your body. I think he is referring to people that drink alot and/or use alot of drugs. They tend to live shorter lives and age their bodies.
4th and Inches
ScottS said:

While some of it might seem like crazy talk, like the garden and plants knowing what things we need, but I do think he does hit on something that is accurate. He mentions making mistakes and damaging your body. I think he is referring to people that drink alot and/or use alot of drugs. They tend to live shorter lives and age their bodies.
big key to longer life/higher quality of life is reducing inflammation in the body. Tons of studies showing the relationship between health problems and inflammation
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I will not live longer than my Stanley..

He is full of himself. He should be working his garden instead of talking about it.

As Jon said, "I dont want to live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive."

I want to live till I am worn out and get shot in the head by a 28 year old jealous husband who thinks I have pleasured his grandmother, his mother and his wife.

Staying on the porch and eating fruit isnt much of a life anyway.
OsoCoreyell
Talking in front of your AC unit and some potted plants in your side-yard detracts noticeably from one's credibility on all matters other than AC repair and gardening.
Fat Daddy
As my old B Law professor, Walstein Smith, said (in class).... if you don't smoke, drink and chase women, you will live longer... but who would want to... and besides, it will feel longer!
ScottS
Scientists are figuring out a lot of things
UBBY
Jilly Juice.
ScottS
The oldest person right now is 116. Its not Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Fat Daddy
ScottS said:

The oldest person right now is 116. Its not Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Haven't you heard, RBG is dead....

The oldest person, Keith Richards... or at least he looks like the oldest!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.