Silas Ragsdale's wife passed away

2,603 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Alfred Anchorsen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/amarillo/obituary.aspx?n=jeri-banks-ragsdale&pid=192060954

Condolences to the family. Silas is a Baylor grad.
bujkw
Just tragic. Si and my dad are good friends. Parents drove up for the funeral & will be in the old family stomping grounds of Clifton tomorrow for the burial.
Fat Daddy
Si and Jeri are friends. Last nite I was shocked to read of Jeri's death. Si gave the only senior speech I remember.... and that was back in 1975. Lifting Si, Erika and Katy, Maudie ... the whole family to our Lord, Jesus Christ. Praying that they all will experience God's grace and peace during these difficult days.
Mitch Blood Green
She's young. Sad to hear.
SSadler
Anhartancy

Your intentions are noble, but Jeri Ragsdale's death was 4 years ago. Notice the dates on the posts above you.
SMack
SSadler said:

Anhartancy

Your intentions are noble, but Jeri Ragsdale's death was 4 years ago. Notice the dates on the posts above you.

I'm pretty sure Anhartancy is a spam bot.
Fat Daddy
SSadler said:

Anhartancy

I had a short visit with Si just a few weeks ago at the funeral for the wife of a mutual friend (she was our friend too). Some of you will remember Clint Collins - he used to do some articles when Sic'em was very young. The funeral was for his mother, Kathy Collins, spouse of Ace Collins.
Harrison Bergeron
Apologies. Should we all know who is Silas?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.