* * 66-6 DFW Lunch!

4,843 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is gonna be the '66-6' lunch, 66th overall, 6th since cinnamon was first added to the sugar becoming the SicEm 365 of today

Went to Stoneleigh P last time. Great food, great fun!

A few places we liked/kinda liked

Rodeo Goat - 1926 Market Center Blvd - west of downtown a bit, great place, great food, if the weather's nice, we can sit outside. Shannon Wynne's place (8.0 and Tango). Would go there again in a heartbeat

Katy Trail Ice House - 3127 Routh - close to Turtle Creek. Great outdoor or indoor setup. Would also go there with no hesitation

Gas Monkey - 35 and Loop 12. Okay, uncomfortable seating. I wanted it to be better than it was. Not a huge fan but wouldnt be against it if the mob wants it

Papadeauxs in Richardson - been there. Nothing wrong with it

Papasitos on 35 and Loop 12. Solid TexMex. Been there. Nothing wrong with it

Nothing set in stone yet
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorGrad&Dad
Any place you choose will be fine with me, Paul.

What date are you considering?
Assassin
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

Any place you choose will be fine with me, Paul.

What date are you considering?
I am pretty much open until mid June. Did my last interview yesterday, need to start scheduling more though. Redesigning our webpage and we need more content
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Gunny Hartman
Dallas sucks. Collin county is where it's at! Lol

Appreciate you putting these together; sorry I haven't been able to make more. If you decide to do one in Collin county I might be able to get some folks together to go.
Assassin
Gunny Hartman said:

Appreciate you putting these together; sorry I haven't been able to make more. If you decide to do one in Collin county I might be able to get some folks together to go.
what state is that in?
BaylorGrad&Dad
Paul, how about you and I just pick a date on the calendar, and let's go to Katy Trail. If others want to join, then that's fine, otherwise, I'd enjoy seeing and visiting with my Friend again!
Assassin
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

Paul, how about you and I just pick a date on the calendar, and let's go to Katy Trail. If others want to join, then that's fine, otherwise, I'd enjoy seeing and visiting with my Friend again!
I can work with that.
Mitch Blood Green
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

I can't make that date. Can we do a week earlier or later?
Gunny Hartman
Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

what state is that in?

Noth Dallas USA
Wichitabear
Lolololol
Assassin
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

June 7th. 11:30am Katy Trail Ice House - 3127 Routh - close to Turtle Creek.
BaylorGrad&Dad
On my calendar, Sir!
Assassin
Sampi, BU 79, Sean, Assassin, BaylorGradNDad

this is the 66-6 lunch. Hard to believe tommie would miss this one
Wichitabear
That's so nice.
Mitch Blood Green
Assassin said:

Sampi, BU 79, Sean, Assassin, BaylorGradNDad

this is the 66-6 lunch. Hard to believe tommie would miss this one

I was joking about not coming. Turns out, I can't.
Assassin
Steve Swinney and probably Derek Akin are also joining us.
BaylorGrad&Dad
Call out to Sicem365 staff: Why don't you guys show up for this event?!?!
Gunny Hartman
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

None of them live in Dallas county either
BaylorGrad&Dad
Hey, they need show up anyway!
Assassin
Friday, June 7th. 11:30am Katy Trail Ice House - 3127 Routh - close to Turtle Creek.

Sampi, BU 79, Sean, Assassin, BaylorGradNDad, Steve Swinney and probably Derek Akin

Mitch Blood Green
Assassin said:

Friday, June 7th. 11:30am Katy Trail Ice House - 3127 Routh - close to Turtle Creek.

Sampi, BU 79, Sean, Assassin, BaylorGradNDad, Steve Swinney and probably Derek Akin

I'll be getting poked. That's what I'm talking about.
Stranger
Assassin said:

I'm in the mountains of New Mexico this time of year. See you in the fall.
I'm a Bearbacker
Assassin
Stranger said:

Assassin said:

Ya might want to trim that beard a bit...
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BaylorGrad&Dad said:

Because it is 45 minutes from my house and office.
Stranger
Assassin said:

Stranger said:

Assassin said:

Ya might want to trim that beard a bit...

Naw. . . I'm golfing myself to death.
I'm a Bearbacker
Assassin
Pecos45 may be there if his tumbleweeds align
Assassin
only a small chance of rain Friday. If its nice, we can sit outside on the patio.
Assassin
BTW - been a while since we did one in the far north of Dallas - Collin County or Addison or similar
. Gunny, if you want to find us a place for lunch #67...
Gunny Hartman
Assassin said:

BTW - been a while since we did one in the far north of Dallas - Collin County or Addison or similar

Plano might be a good compromise. Addison is still pretty far from people in the Frisco, McKinney, Prosper area, especially when you're just talking a there and back for lunch
Assassin
Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

Plano might be a good compromise. Addison is still pretty far from people in the Frisco, McKinney, Prosper area, especially when you're just talking a there and back for lunch
Are there many Bears out there?
Gunny Hartman
Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

In Collin county? About a bajillion.
Assassin
Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

you mean a bearjillion?
Gunny Hartman
Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

you mean a bearjillion?

20 years ago I went to Preston world for a Sunday service and it was like going to a Baylor Reunion
Assassin
Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Assassin said:

you mean a bearjillion?

20 years ago I went to Preston world for a Sunday service and it was like going to a Baylor Reunion
Then we are going to need a bigger table...
Assassin
Dallas4Bears will be there too

Sampi, BU 79, Sean, Assassin, BaylorGradNDad, Steve Swinney and probably Derek Akin and maybe Pecos45
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.