* * 66-6 DFW Lunch!

4,849 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Pecos won't be able to make it. He was riding his tornado and it left him stranded up this windmill. He's not getting any younger these days...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Looks like Dallas4Bears, BU 79, Sean, Assassin, BaylorGradNDad, Steve Swinney and probably Derek Akin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BaylorGradNDad or whomever gets there first.

The weather should be perfect, no rain forecast, about 75-77 degrees. Grab a table outside under the trees!
historian
Thanks for setting this up. I cannot make it because I'm 3+ hours away and at work. Next time you have one in Waco, I'll have a better chance of being there.
Assassin
historian said:

Thanks for setting this up. I cannot make it because I'm 3+ hours away and at work. Next time you have one in Waco, I'll have a better chance of being there.
Sounds good. Love to go down there
Assassin
Outside ai wood table wearing my BU cap
Assassin

The 66th lunch was a blast! A newbie there today, Steve Swinney, the former Baylor QB from Neal Jeffrey days
Wichitabear
Great pic of y'all
Gunny Hartman
Nice. FYI Katy Trail also has a second location in Plano basically at Park and Preston which might serve as a good meet-up joint on the south end of Collin County. It's close to the Dallas county line in case any North Dallas/Addison/Carrollton Bears want to make it.

For just a Collin county meetup, there's a couple of joints with huge patios at Sam Rayburn and the tollway which would work.
Assassin
Gunny Hartman said:

Nice. FYI Katy Trail also has a second location in Plano basically at Park and Preston which might serve as a good meet-up joint on the south end of Collin County. It's close to the Dallas county line in case any North Dallas/Addison/Carrollton Bears want to make it.

For just a Collin county meetup, there's a couple of joints with huge patios at Sam Rayburn and the tollway which would work.
Works for me. I could do July 19th I think. My townhouse wasnt that far away back in the day so I know about where you mean.

Brian Ethridge
Staff
In for that. Especially happy hour
Gunny Hartman
Brian Ethridge said:

Happy hour would be perfection
Assassin
Gunny Hartman said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Happy hour would be perfection
You guys can do that, but its not for me. Don't drink
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.