* * Michael Nesmith, The Monkees Interview

3,977 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thought you might get a kick out of this interview I just finished with Texan Michael Nesmith from the Monkees,

This one was almost my undoing. Lawyers, lightning strikes, power losses... but it is done.

Enjoy; https://memoriesofdallas.org/michaelnesmith/
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
I very much enjoyed it
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

I very much enjoyed it
Thanks
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Wichitabear
You're welcome
Stranger
Mighty fine. Enjoyed that.
I'm a Bearbacker
Assassin
Thanks. Spent an hour with John Ford Coley today. I think u will like it
Assassin
saabing bear
Always wondered what happened to Liquid Paper post internet. Hope his mother cashed out in time.
Stranger
saabing bear said:

Always wondered what happened to Liquid Paper post internet. Hope his mother cashed out in time.

She cashed out and then died fairly young. Young 'Nes' inherited well.
I'm a Bearbacker
SMack
My wife threatened to leave me because of my obsession with The Monkees. I thought she was joking.

Then I saw her face.
Wichitabear
Now your a believer
saabing bear
Stranger said:

saabing bear said:

Actually I heard that the company faced a large class action suit from former A&M students who couldn't get the Liquid Paper off their computer screens.
Assassin
saabing bear said:

Stranger said:

saabing bear said:

Actually I heard that the company faced a large class action suit from former A&M students who couldn't get the Liquid Paper off their computer screens.
Assassin
His book is called Infinite Tuesday. An interesting read. His good buddies were folks like Jack Nicholson and other 60s eras type, partied with John and Oko in London..

He is smart, very smart. His vocabulary is way past mine. I had to look up a dozen words he used.
Wichitabear
You just might be dumb. Lolololol. Hardly.
curtpenn
Assassin said:

Spent a little time recently listening to Southwest FOB thanks to the miracle of streaming. Didn't realize until digging into a little Wiki info that it was a bunch of guys from WW Samuell HS including Dan Seals and John Colley (aka England Dan and John Ford Coley).

https://tidal.com/browse/album/78981057
Keyser Soze
A little trivia

Our company did some restoration of his childhood home which is currently occupied by a granddaughter of FDR.

Assassin
curtpenn said:

Assassin said:

Spent a little time recently listening to Southwest FOB thanks to the miracle of streaming. Didn't realize until digging into a little Wiki info that it was a bunch of guys from WW Samuell HS including Dan Seals and John Colley (aka England Dan and John Ford Coley).

https://tidal.com/browse/album/78981057
https://memoriesofdallas.org/johnfordcoley/
Assassin

Bud Buschardt had this on his wall, from when Micheal came by WFAA to apply for a job
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.