Whitefish MT

1,685 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Singletary63
Longstreet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Getting ready to build a place in Whitefish, MT. Great place to escape the Texas heat and great snow skiing in the winter. When it's done plan to VRBO it.
Singletary63
So jealous. Love Whitefish and being next to Glacier National Park that is going to be incredible for you and your family. Enjoy and let us know when it is ready to be VRBO'd.

Will it have a Baylor flag in the front yard by the way?
Singletary63
Singletary63
Longstreet, since you brought this up I have been looking at real estate up there. Whitefish is sweet as heck but gonna run some $$$$ to own real estate around that village. Why did you pick Whitefish and do you think real estate will appreciate from these levels that much from here?
Singletary63
Longstreet
So I could escape the Texas heat in the summer and it's gorgeous!
Longstreet
If you buy up there let me know!
Singletary63
Longstreet, looking at some new construction close to the main street area in downtown Whitefish. Crazy how expensive it is but I love the lake in the village and having access to the skiing at Whitefish Mountain makes it seem like a nice place to have a vacation home. I have never skied up there but they say it is awesome.
Have you spent any time in the winter or skied at Whitefish Mountain? Going up soon to decide if I am all in or not on buying this new place. Will let you know when I figure out exactly when I will be headed up there. We need to meet at Abruzzo's one night for dinner. If you haven't eaten there it is awesome---think you will enjoy! Look forward to meeting you in Whitefish if we both end up buying up there.
Singletary63
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.