I recommend "Yesterday" for those of you have not seen it.

2,243 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oldbear83
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Better movie than I expected.
4th and Inches
I am interested in this one... not had time yet
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sic Em
Thanks for the reminder. Definitely want to see it.
quash
I really enjoyed it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
PartyBear
I did as well. I don't want to put out spoilers. But that one scene near the end was very cool.
Fat Daddy
A very enjoyable movie!!!
Gunny Hartman
Been looking forward to seeing this, so glad to hear so many enjoyed it. I plan on taking my 12-year-old so he can get some exposure to possibly the greatest band of all time.
TechDawgMc
Gunny Hartman said:

Been looking forward to seeing this, so glad to hear so many enjoyed it. I plan on taking my 12-year-old so he can get some exposure to possibly the greatest band of all time.

Stay through the end credits and enjoy the full version of Hey Jude on a really nice stereo system
quash
TechDawgMc said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Stay through the end credits and enjoy the full version of Hey Jude on a really nice stereo system
Hey, dude.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
Gunny Hartman said:

Really? Where in the film does Pink Floyd appear?
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Other side of the wall.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Other side of the wall.
Well played.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.