Top Gun 2 trailer! Looks good!

5,512 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mitch Blood Green
Longstreet
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BaylorBJM
I'll probably see that about a dozen times in the theater.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
The over fifty version of Maverick says, "I have the need.....to pee."
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
cowboycwr
So basically Tom is the only one from the original in the sequel???

I mean I guess that makes sense. He is the only one still making movies and still looking the same.

Val, Meg, Kelly and even Anthony all look different. Kelly looks very, very different.....

And did they upgrade the beach volleyball scene to a beach football game........
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cowboycwr said:

Kelly looks very, very different.....

Yes she does. The only former actress that Father Time has bludgeoned worse than Kelly McGillis would be Jamie Lee Curtis.

-- Barack Obama
cowboycwr
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

Yes she does. The only former actress that Father Time has bludgeoned worse than Kelly McGillis would be Jamie Lee Curtis.
I might argue that Carrie Fisher fits this category.... before she passed. RIP
Mitch Blood Green
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

Fat and old is not a reason not to put her on the back of that motorcycle.
90sBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

This is 60 year old Jamie Lee Curtis this year. I don't know how you even begin to compare the two. Also, she's appearing in a movie with Chis Evans that will be released later this year, so the "former" doesn't apply either.

YoakDaddy
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

There's no amount of CGI effects that can help that.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

This is 60 year old Jamie Lee Curtis this year. I don't know how you even begin to compare the two. Also, she's appearing in a movie with Chis Evans that will be released later this year, so the "former" doesn't apply either.

She looks much closer to 80 than 60 to me, 90sBear. To each his own.

Below is 77 year old Raquel Welch.

-- Barack Obama
90sBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

You were comparing Jamie Lee Curtis to Kelly McGillis, in my opinion they don't compare.

As to your offering of Raquel Welch, I would say your standards are dyed hair (or a wig) and facial work done.
cowboycwr
I would say that Welch has had much, much, much more surgery than Curtis. I feel most of her aging/fight against aging is a bit more natural (maybe some surgeries).

But Kelly.... just fell apart
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

You were comparing Jamie Lee Curtis to Kelly McGillis, in my opinion they don't compare.

As to your offering of Raquel Welch, I would say your standards are dyed hair (or a wig) and facial work done.
I just feel like Jamie Lee, unlike most women, has chosen to accelerate the aging process, not slow it down. A damn shame.

-- Barack Obama
Wichitabear
Omg! That's hard to believe. Obviously she didn't hit the track
Wichitabear
Lolol
Wichitabear
No she doesn't. Lol
90sBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

I just feel like Jamie Lee, unlike most women, has chosen to accelerate the aging process, not slow it down. A damn shame.
I would say she just doesn't try as hard, especially in regards to dying her hair or a lot of work (surgery or heavy makeup) on her face. I think she does still stay in good shape and that shows in the picture I posted.

I think she's the type that has just decided to be comfortable in her own skin and isn't going to stress herself out in trying to artificially defy the aging process.

I would definitely not go so far as to say she has been "bludgeoned by time" and is no where near how far Kelly McGillis has let herself go physically.
cowboycwr
90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

I would say she just doesn't try as hard, especially in regards to dying her hair or a lot of work (surgery or heavy makeup) on her face. I think she does still stay in good shape and that shows in the picture I posted.

I think she's the type that has just decided to be comfortable in her own skin and isn't going to stress herself out in trying to artificially defy the aging process.

I would definitely not go so far as to say she has been "bludgeoned by time" and is no where near how far Kelly McGillis has let herself go physically.
Very well said.

JLC had a recurring role on NCIS a few years ago and I thought she looked good for her age on there. RW looks to plastic and IMO not good. Kelly McGillis just looks awful.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
For the most part I agree. Raquel is doing all she can to run away from the grave, Jamie Lee is sprinting towards it, and ole Kelly has just plain let herself go.

I do believe for the most part, we should play with the hand God deals us. Folks spend $billions of dollars a year to try to stay young. I would much rather spend my money on fine cuisine and live croakers.

-- Barack Obama
YoakDaddy
I'm interested to see how they'll treat Iceman seeing as how Val Kilmer has cancer and has looked bad for a few years now. Maybe Iceman is in the coffin in the trailer?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ARSOLI said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

For the most part I agree. Raquel is doing all she can to run away from the grave, Jamie Lee is sprinting towards it, and ole Kelly has just plain let herself go.

I do believe for the most part Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l ], we should play with the hand God deals us. Folks spend $billions of dollars a year to try to stay young. I would much rather spend my money on fine cuisine and live croakers.

Methinks my post just got botted!

-- Barack Obama
Wichitabear
That is weird
greggor25
I'll raise you a Susan Sarandon.
Longstreet
YoakDaddy said:

I'm interested to see how they'll treat Iceman seeing as how Val Kilmer has cancer and has looked bad for a few years now. Maybe Iceman is in the coffin in the trailer?
I think he's in the coffin too.
ScottS
tommie said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

Fat and old is not a reason not to put her on the back of that motorcycle.

Just for grins it would be funny to see the current Cruise on the bike with McGillis.
Mitch Blood Green
90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

61 year old Angela Bassett

90sBear
tommie said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

She's looking good! I don't know if she colors her hair or has a wig (one of the two is likely) but she has definitely stayed in good shape.
Mitch Blood Green
90sBear said:

tommie said:

90sBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

She's looking good! I don't know if she colors her hair or has a wig (one of the two is likely) but she has definitely stayed in good shape.

Sometimes you win with genetics.

Jane Fonda at 80.

Keyser Soze
Unlike many others her age, Jamie Lee is 100% natural - no work done.
Mitch Blood Green
Keyser Soze said:

Unlike many others her age, Jamie Lee is 100% natural - no work done.

I love Jamie Lee.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.