How much do you drink?

11,029 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aliceinbubbleland
Reporter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JettRink said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I used to drink only on days that end in y. Have cut back a bunch in the last six months. Have lost 40 pounds. Drink primarily wine and beer these days. I cannot drink hard liquor like I used to.

Your inane posts make me think you haven't cut back at all. I thought you were just a half wit but now it all makes sense finding out about your alcohol problem. Look into AA programs in Seguin.

The people around RD2 are the ones who need alcohol to just tolerate his seemingly inexhaustible supply of stupid posts on every conceivable subject with an endless exhibition of RD2's lack of good judgment.
KEBasketball
Reporter said:

JettRink said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I used to drink only on days that end in y. Have cut back a bunch in the last six months. Have lost 40 pounds. Drink primarily wine and beer these days. I cannot drink hard liquor like I used to.

Your inane posts make me think you haven't cut back at all. I thought you were just a half wit but now it all makes sense finding out about your alcohol problem. Look into AA programs in Seguin.

The people around RD2 are the ones who need alcohol to just tolerate his seemingly inexhaustible supply of stupid posts on every conceivable subject with an endless exhibition of RD2's lack of good judgment.
How the hell do you think I found the "wheeeeeeeeee" setting on the IV? It took a catalyst...

- KEB
Oldbear83
Reporter said:

JettRink said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I'm guessing you don't work in diplomacy.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
william
I saw a Javelina drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was, well, rather coarse and bristly

Aaooooooooooooooooooooooo!

- BUmma

BID.
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Aliceinbubbleland
Our grandson gifted me with a bottle of the Waco product, Balcones Singles Malt Whisky. Really good stuff.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Reporter said:

JettRink said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I have looked at your and JettRink's profile and posts these last two years, Buddy, and I must say I am honored. You are truly obsessed and stalking me. You don't appear to have interest in any other subject or topic. You exist here because of me! Should I be worried? I really don't mind, seeing as how it now distracts you from stalking underage Baylor Kappas on Facebook on the weekends. Would you like for me to post your "perverted little tarts" E-mails again? I really don't want to but I will.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wichitabear
Lolol
Assassin
this upcoming Jan 31st will be 30 years without a drop. Life is good
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
fadskier
Assassin said:

this upcoming Jan 31st will be 30 years without a drop. Life is good

I like it too much.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Wichitabear
That is great!
Grumpy
I used to drink 2 or 3 cans of Coca-Cola a day, but I've worked my way down to 1 a day now.
Aliceinbubbleland
Quote:

As y'all know, I love me some spirits...so I am taking a poll...out of the seven day week, how many days do you drink and how many drinks do you have (if a drink = one beer/one glass of wine/1.5 ounces of liquor)

I'll go first...I usually drink Friday and Saturday....can drink anywhere from 8-16 ounces of hard liquor on each night...Please no judging.

On Saturday's I lose count ...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.