Cheating Talk

1,448 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ABC BEAR
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I just cheated on my wife. Here's what happened.

I was in my doctors office. New PA says take off your shirt. I did. ( as she played stripper music in the background).

I could tell my hairless man body was making her Randy. As I sat there, she put the cold stethoscope on my body and said breath in and out but I knew she meant with passion. So I inhaled and exhaled.

Then she went for it.

She pulled out the otoscope, leaned in and rubbed her breast on my forearm.

At the time, it was nothing until they called me with the test results and wrote me a script for vitamin D. We all know what " D" means.
UBBY
Yes. Sounds to me like you cheated on your wife. Or you were possibly molested by the PA. Either way, you're gonna need to see a psychiatrist.
Gunny Hartman
This here board has rules Tommie
ABC BEAR
tommie said:

I think I just cheated on my wife. Here's what happened.

I was in my doctors office. New PA says take off your shirt. I did. ( as she played stripper music in the background).

I could tell my hairless man body was making her Randy. As I sat there, she put the cold stethoscope on my body and said breath in and out but I knew she meant with passion. So I inhaled and exhaled.

Then she went for it.

She pulled out the otoscope, leaned in and rubbed her breast on my forearm.

At the time, it was nothing until they called me with the test results and wrote me a script for vitamin D. We all know what " D" means.
Same thing happened to me except she played "Sweet Georgia Brown" and I began a series of acrobatic dunks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.