Woman trashes own vehicle in attempt to cut in drive through line 4 Popeye sandwhich

1,553 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by william
atomicblast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it that good?

https://wflanews.iheart.com/content/2019-11-06-woman-destroys-her-car-over-popeyes-chicken-sandwich/

The infamous Popeyes chicken sandwich made its return on Sunday, and people are freaking out.
Around the United States, you'll hear of horrific instances like the man that lost his life because he cut someone in line trying to get the sandwich, countless fights, and even now destroying their cars in the drive thru-lines.
Now, I tried this delicious creation this past Sunday when it made its return and can honestly say it's SO GOOD (My rating was an 8/10), but none of this madness is worth any food, in my opinion.
But this video of a woman wrecking her Mercedes in the Popeyes drive-thru is hard to watch.
According to the Daily Wire on Tuesday a, "Los Angeles woman crunched her early 2000s silver Mercedes against a concrete post as she attempted to cut in line with her car."
The woman continued to try and get her car away from the concrete post but ended up wrecking her car even more.
If you're planning on going to get the chicken sandwich, make sure to have some time and be patient, you will get your food, and no act of violence or destruction is worth it.

BellCountyBear
Stupid people are gonna...stupid.
william
... and some dude got murdered.

for a chicken sammich.

- KKM

was that in the apocrypha? revelation?

'in the final days, man shall go unhinged for a mass produced crap sandwich.'

PA.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.