Funny Stuff Kids Say

1,109 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bearitto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post your recent funny comments from kids:

I've been teaching my kids (6&8) Muay Thai for a few years. We spend a lot of time with me reminding them to "keep your hands up." Today my daughter and son were playing with LEGO figures and my daughter smashes my son's character with hers and says "OOOPS! He didn't keep his hands up!"

Funny for those who like boxing.
Nguyen One Soon
I have two grandkids, a 6 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old boy. When I see them, I always give each of them a Poppa dollar. Not long ago, the boy looked closely at his dollar, then asked, "Poppa, is it called a Poppa dollar because your picture is on it?"
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Gotta go back some years for this story.

My son was sleeping in our master bedroom bed when he was 2 1/2 , almost three. He woke up and had to pee and got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. The wife and I were in the living room and we heard this blood cuddling scream " P e n I s not working!!!! P e n I s not working!!!! ". I ran into the bathroom and could not stop laughing. The boy had an erection and could not pee. I told him "Son, you don't know if yet, but your
p e n I s is working just fine! My boy just turned 19.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.