LIST: Most Beautiful Actresses of All Time

3,784 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bearitto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not going to put a limit on the number and there are certainly quite a few, but these are the ones who stick out to me.

1. Michelle Pfeiffer (fell in love with her as a kid in LadyHawke)
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Audrey Hepburn (Nearly perfect)
4. Natalie Portman
5. Kiera Knightly
6. Jennifer Connelly (Career Opportunities was a life changing film because of her)
7. Nicole Kidman
8. Grace Kelly
9. Megan Fox (Looks like a statue of beauty if there was one)
10. Charlize Theron
11. Kate Beckinsale
12. Alexandra Daddario (Those EYES!!!)
13. Claire Forlani
14. Kim Basinger
15. Jessica Biel

Add your own. Disagree. Call me crazy.
Mr. Bearitto was banned by the cowardly site owners because he stated that U.S. battleships should not be named after weak victims like Emmett Till, like Robby suggested. Apparently the site owners want a ship named in their honor some day. ;)
BellCountyBear
16. Brooke Shields
17. Farrah Fawcett
Mr Tulip
Checked the list several times. Couldn't find Sophia Loren.
Bearitto
Mr Tulip said:

Checked the list several times. Couldn't find Sophia Loren.
I considered her, but didn't select her. I think I am probably biased by two things: (1) I grew up in the 80s and have a tendency to see women from that time and later to be more my speed and (2) the old photographs and clothing probably doesn't do the older actresses justice. I'm sure many would be amazing today, but the available images I have to compare don't compare them favorably to the current crop. She's certainly pretty though.

I also tried to weed out merely 'pretty' and pick those I thought had something unique about them (except Portman and Knightly who are almost identical). Otherwise, it's a list of women I just sort of fell in love with at various times because of their movies or women who are purely aesthetically stunning. I would put Theron, Fox and Jolie in the latter category.
Mr. Bearitto was banned by the cowardly site owners because he stated that U.S. battleships should not be named after weak victims like Emmett Till, like Robby suggested. Apparently the site owners want a ship named in their honor some day. ;)
Mr Tulip
I am myself an 80's kid (born 1971). My observation of your original list seems to indicate a preference for taller, more lithe "model" type beauty. I can't disagree with them.

My personal list would run more towards a different body type altogether. There'd be a lot of Bond girls, European, and Argentinian names on it.

It's a good list! Important to note: Arguing with someone about a definitive standard of beauty is like arguing about musical tastes or burgers. Everyone's got their groove.*

*This does not apply to pineapple pizza. That's an abomination to whatever deity you name.
Booray
Give me Ann Margaret in Viva La Vegas.
Singletary63
Any list without Raquel Welch is suspect.
Singletary63
Stranger
Kim Novak
Ursala Andress
Brigitte Bardo
I'm a Bearbacker
whitetrash
Stranger said:

Kim Novak
Ursala Andress
Brigitte Bardo

"Name 3 actresses who did not age well"
SSadler
For us old guys when we were just kids---Julie Andrews
Bearitto
I should add Lilly Collins. Absolutely dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTazvzP57-BTdGmo1ceQS_2zyt2QOs90iOVWg&usqp=CAU

Absolutely lovely.

Regarding Raquel Welch, I think she's certainly attractive, but it's more of a sexy than it is beautiful. When I think beautiful, with small exceptions like Jolie or Fox, I think of an innocent beauty....Madonna vs the ***** if you will.
Oldbear83
Sally Fields and Mary Tyler Moore definitely belong on that list.

Also Lauren Bacall is top 10
perrynative
Elizabeth Taylor
midgett
Surprised Marilyn Monroe isn't on the list.

While she was really just a flash in the pan, Bo Derek was once a 10. :-)
whitetrash
midgett said:

He said "actress."

Bo Derek couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag (but she could act her way out of a wet bikini top).
midgett
whitetrash said:

midgett said:

He said "actress."

Bo Derek couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag (but she could act her way out of a wet bikini top).
They were both actresses as they were in movies.

The list didn't say "accomplished actress" or "Oscar nominated actresses."

Come on, man! Trying to expand the list! :-)
SMack
1. Myrna Loy
2. All the rest
curtpenn
Fun to think back about the actresses who got my attention as a kid. I'm 65 now. I've realized later in life that I still have a thing for the girls with curves and find a certain charm in '50s-60s vintage pin-up girls as well. Almost seems innocent now. Anyway, semi-chronological order digging back through the not-so-secure memory vault:

Maureen O'Sullivan - first appearance in Tarzan pics with skimpy leather outfit. Was forced to wear more later, iirc.
Gene Tierney
Vivien Leigh
Veronica Lake
Marilyn Monroe c. Some Like It Hot. Perfect
Ursula Andress - think the scenes with a towel in The Blue Max made my parents squirm in their theater seats - lol.
Linda Evans c. The Big Valley (what was it with John Derek, anyway? Dang, dude...)
Claudia Cardinale
Diana Rigg
Elizabeth Taylor
Kim Novak
Raquel Welch
Farah Fawcett
Betsy Russell / Phoebe Caits (in a jail-bait sort of way - ha)
Theresa Russell
Kerrie Russell (lots of Russells)
Madeleine Stow
Kate Beckinsale
Kim Basinger

Time is cruel.

Bearitto
curtpenn said:

Fun to think back about the actresses who got my attention as a kid. I'm 65 now. I've realized later in life that I still have a thing for the girls with curves and find a certain charm in '50s-60s vintage pin-up girls as well. Almost seems innocent now. Anyway, semi-chronological order digging back through the not-so-secure memory vault:

Maureen O'Sullivan - first appearance in Tarzan pics with skimpy leather outfit. Was forced to wear more later, iirc.
Gene Tierney
Vivien Leigh
Veronica Lake
Ursula Andress - think the scenes with a towel in The Blue Max made my parents squirm in their theater seats - lol.
Linda Evans c. The Big Valley (what was it with John Derek, anyway? Dang, dude...)
Claudia Cardinale
Diana Rigg
Elizabeth Taylor
Kim Novak
Raquel Welch
Farah Fawcett
Theresa Russell
Madeleine Stow
Kate Beckinsale
Kim Basinger

Time is cruel.

Madeleine Stow was amazing in Last of the Mohicans. Good call. Beautiful lady. I dated a girl who looked like her for a few years.
curtpenn
Bearitto said:

curtpenn said:

Gene Tierney
Vivien Leigh
Veronica Lake
Claudia Cardinale
Diana Rigg
Elizabeth Taylor
Kim Novak
Raquel Welch
Farah Fawcett
Theresa Russell
Madeleine Stow
Kate Beckinsale
Kim Basinger

Time is cruel.

Madeleine Stow was amazing in Last of the Mohicans. Good call. Beautiful lady. I dated a girl who looked like her for a few years.
Exactly. A luminous, ethereal transcendence in Last of the Mohicans
Bearitto
Let me add some new randoms and a few bond girls...

Jaimi Alexander
AnnaSophia Robb
Jenna Dewan
Monica Bellucci
Barbara Bach
Maud Adams
Limited IQ Redneck in PU

Sofia Vergara currently on Modern Family

Valerie Bertineli

Eiza Gonzalaz

Raquel Welch
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Scratchy Bear
Natalie Wood
Diane Lane
Gal Gadot
curtpenn
Bearitto said:

Let me add some new randoms and a few bond girls...

Jaimi Alexander
AnnaSophia Robb
Jenna Dewan
Monica Bellucci
Barbara Bach
Maud Adams
Monica Bellucci! Yes, one of the most beautiful women of all time in her prime. Can't believe I forgot about her.
perrynative
curtpenn said:

Gene Tierney
Vivien Leigh
Veronica Lake
Claudia Cardinale
Diana Rigg
Elizabeth Taylor
Kim Novak
Raquel Welch
Farah Fawcett
Theresa Russell
Madeleine Stow
Kate Beckinsale
Kim Basinger

Time is cruel.

Left out Marvel Russell.
william
no bea arthur fans?

PA.

- UL

... and, as always, TIA.

BID.
Dnicknames
Elizabeth Hurley
Bearitto
william said:

no bea arthur fans?

PA.

- UL

... and, as always, TIA.

BID.

(s)He was quite the thespian.
OsoCoreyell
Cybill Shepherd - a la The Last Picture Show
drahthaar
Ingrid Bergman, Casablanca
CSIBear
Some A+ talent here. I might add: Emmanuelle Chriqui
Oldbear83
CSIBear said:

That reminds me.

Joan Chen
Mr Tulip
CSIBear said:

I thought "100 Girls" was a really decent movie. Also, I'm really good at foosball!
CSIBear
Haha nice. She stole the show in Entourage...and that is impressive considering the level of talent in that show.
Stefano DiMera
Cant believe no Scarlet Johannsen
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.