Dog coin

1,880 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stemperford
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It seems to be soaring. Good investment?
ABC BEAR
ScottS said:

It seems to be soaring. Good investment?
I've been in it and out of it and there is no underlying function or usage. Strictly a wager, not an investment. Doge moves up on speculation and only rose this week because Coinbase became listed on the stock exchange. Wait for Doge to drop down to .03-.05 cents a Doge before putting any money in it. Set a Limit Sell price then wait and watch for it to jump up again.

Strictly for entertainment purposes. There are some You-Tube videos which explain why the Market Cap makes it very unlikely this will ever go to a dollar.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Hold at 12 when dealer has 4, 5, or 6.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ABC BEAR
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hold at 12 when dealer has 4, 5, or 6.
Bet the 00 when the house changes croupiers. I put more faith in that than I do in Dogecoin ever reaching a dollar.
nevadafoothill
I believe this dogecoin will become a phenom. I am not an expert but this is only my opinion that this is a good investment.
Mr Tulip
Dogecoin started out as a literal joke mocking digital currency, if that tells you anything. It has no useful value whatsoever. However, if we all started bidding up, say, My Little Pony figures as currency, the price would rise. What do I know?

I know bitcoin is a mathematically flawed system that has to completely collapse at some point. This is a certainty. I just have no clue when that point is.
Bexar Pitts
Found this interesting opinion piece. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/around-100-people-control-doges-103247173.html#:~:text=Essentially%2C%20around%20100%20people%20control,risk%20management%20platform%20TRM%20Labs.
william
dalecoin.

- tbp*
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Dog down 21 percent today. Go for it! Bet the farm!

I truly believe Bitcoin is a much more high-profile version of Dog with a longer lifespan. Fortunes and life savings are going to disappear very soon. Mr. Musk will exit before too much damage is done. He will take a huge hickey but will live to fight another day.

Caveat Emptor.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mr Tulip
Musk and Tesla have to own a stake of BItcoin because Tesla wants to be able to accept Bitcoin for vehicle purchases. Due to its volatility, they have to have some on hand to make the exchange. It's largely a hedge.

It's been pointed out that "speculating" needs to be substituted for "investing". There are no fundamentals to these exchanges. It's as financially sound as betting on a sports team. If that's your thing, go for it.
Bexar Pitts
Mr Tulip said:

Musk and Tesla have to own a stake of BItcoin because Tesla wants to be able to accept Bitcoin for vehicle purchases. Due to its volatility, they have to have some on hand to make the exchange. It's largely a hedge.

It's been pointed out that "speculating" needs to be substituted for "investing". There are no fundamentals to these exchanges. It's as financially sound as betting on a sports team. If that's your thing, go for it.
Here's a nutzoid little piece.................https://finance.yahoo.com/news/a-1000-bet-on-dogecoin-at-the-start-of-2021-could-now-buy-a-tesla-203210088.html
ScottS
Its gone from 5 cents to 67 cents in maybe 2 months
william
any kiddos on here millinn-yares yet?

PA.

- UL

TIA.

BID.

D!
Dale?
Stemperford
Bexar Pitts said:

Found this interesting opinion piece. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/around-100-people-control-doges-103247173.html#:~:text=Essentially%2C%20around%20100%20people%20control,risk%20management%20platform%20TRM%20Labs.
Interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.