Hi

4,885 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SMack
SMack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm starting to understand the problem here.

People have been re-mapping the page, and no one thought to map it in the first place.

In order to do this right, everyone that re-mapped the page will need to unre-map it, then someone with experience will need to map it. I'm thinking it needs to be someone with mapping experience -- say, someone who spent time in New York dealing with a restraining order and made it back home with only a map and $2.63 (and a little help from Thelma and Louise). Or somesuch.

Anyway, AFTER the page has been properly mapped, all you overachievers can disunre-map it.

Vinegar and cooking oil sounds like a good idea. I'm going to start hoarding stockpiling them.
Ghostrider
SMack said:

People have been re-mapping the page, and no one thought to map it in the first place.

In order to do this right, everyone that re-mapped the page will need to unre-map it, then someone with experience will need to map it. I'm thinking it needs to be someone with mapping experience -- say, someone who spent time in New York dealing with a restraining order and made it back home with only a map and $2.63 (and a little help from Thelma and Louise). Or somesuch.

Anyway, AFTER the page has been properly mapped, all you overachievers can disunre-map it.

Vinegar and cooking oil sounds like a good idea. I'm going to start hoarding stockpiling them.

What is all this mapping stuff? I just use Waze or google maps.
SMack
Ghostrider said:

SMack said:

See, that's what I'm talking about. This re-mapping business has made the thread indecipherable.

After it's been unre-mapped, you should be able to use your Waze, Google, or even MapQuest. It could be dangerous to do it before, though.

I recommend an asteroid-resistant dome.
Edmond Bear
SMack said:

Ghostrider said:

SMack said:

See, that's what I'm talking about. This re-mapping business has made the thread indecipherable.

After it's been unre-mapped, you should be able to use your Waze, Google, or even MapQuest. It could be dangerous to do it before, though.

It would be easier to remap with fractals. Or better yet, refractals.
Bexar Pitts
Edmond Bear said:

SMack said:

Ghostrider said:

SMack said:

It would be easier to remap with fractals. Or better yet, refractals.

refractals make me gassy.
Mr Tulip
I tried using Hamiltonian Spaces, but I couldn't find a B value that resulted in equal areas.
I guess I'll just throw away my shot!
Edmond Bear

I feel pretty good about our work here.

So, Stemperford, did we answer your question to your satisfaction?

SMack
I'd also like to say hi to all of you out there on the internet.
Mr Tulip
The internet? They have that on computers now?
Bexar Pitts
Mr Tulip said:

I bought a TV that runs on natural gas, and it came with it . Took me a while to get it all hooked up, but she's workin' fine now!
4th and Inches
Bexar Pitts said:

Mr Tulip said:

I bought a TV that runs on natural gas, and it came with it . Took me a while to get it all hooked up, but she's workin' fine now!
mine is working too... although i only get you tube cooking videos
Bexar Pitts
4th and Inches said:

Bexar Pitts said:

Mr Tulip said:

mine is working too... although i only get you tube cooking videos
Are you havin' any problems keepin the pilot light goin? It always seems to go out right before I try to fire up the unit for the Teletubbies. Hate to miss the start..it's usually my favorite part. Edit: Nevermind..I figured it out..Brought the TV inside out of the wind.. Wish I would've tried that earlier before this last wet spell.
Ghostrider
I don't have the internet, just wifi
Stemperford
This is confusing but interesting. Not familiar with this remapping thing, but gonna go with the flow. Anyways, I got some answers to my question and will try it out.
ABC BEAR
Ghostrider said:

Did you know on average, an asteroid the size of Apophis (370 metres) can be expected to impact Earth once in about 80,000 years?
I was once impacted by a hemorrhoid the size of Apophis (370 metres). I hope I don't again for another 80,000 years.
Jokerman
Man... I step away from the visitor's center for a smoke, and I return to THIS?
When did we install a gas teevee?
And the vinegar/cooking oil dispensers?

I need a complete re-mapping.

*sheesh*
*sigh*
Bexar Pitts
Jokerman said:

Man... I step away from the visitor's center for a smoke, and I return to THIS?
When did we install a gas teevee?
And the vinegar/cooking oil dispensers?

I need a complete re-mapping.

*sheesh*
*sigh*
I can't speak for anybody else, but i went with the gas TV in Feb when the dang electric power grid went down. My "soaps" are just too important to risk losing the flow of the story line.
Pablo Fanque
Stemperford said:

What is the best app today where we can download free music?
Jambox.

TDK cassette.

Radio.

Done.
The Poster Formerly Known as Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Bexar Pitts
Pablo Fanque said:

Stemperford said:

Jambox.

TDK cassette.

Radio.

Done.
I found that to be a most interesting and informative retort.
Mr Tulip
Pablo Fanque said:

Stemperford said:

Jambox.

TDK cassette.

Radio.

Done.

Ghostrider
I call the radio station and request a song to be played. I then get a cassette tape and record the song when the radio station plays it......perfectly free
Jokerman
whitetrash
Jokerman said:

Jackie Robinson was a pizza delivery guy?
ABC BEAR
whitetrash said:

Jokerman said:

Jackie Robinson was a pizza delivery guy?
Everybody had an off-season job back in his day.
Jokerman
fubar
Pablo Fanque said:

Stemperford said:

Jambox.

TDK cassette.

Radio.

Done.
Back in the day, I'd use my dad's portable cassette recorder. We got home from church Sunday nights about the time Casey Kasem would hit the top 10, and I'd put that sweet little microphone right up next to my clock radio.

More than once on my various playlists you could hear my mom clearly demanding that I "turn that noise DOWN!" Some of those tapes probably still reside somewhere in my parents' house.

What that has to do with unremapping I haven't a clue.

Oh, and Hi
4th and Inches
fubar said:

Pablo Fanque said:

Stemperford said:

Jambox.

TDK cassette.

Radio.

Done.
Back in the day, I'd use my dad's portable cassette recorder. We got home from church Sunday nights about the time Casey Kasem would hit the top 10, and I'd put that sweet little microphone right up next to my clock radio.

More than once on my various playlists you could hear my mom clearly demanding that I "turn that noise DOWN!" Some of those tapes probably still reside somewhere in my parents' house.

What that has to do with unremapping I haven't a clue.

Oh, and Hi

If you get it, you lived it

Bexar Pitts
Ghostrider
Bexar Pitts said:

Not many things piss me off as much as that
Bexar Pitts
Ghostrider said:

Bexar Pitts said:

Not many things piss me off as much as that
Copy that. I'd rather have a root canal with no pain killer.
william
ahh yes - rec levels - metal chrome standard - had to play it thru uncts to get/set the peaks.......

like a like mini engineer.

- KKM

BID.

go bears!

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }
SMack
Damn the tape hiss.

Thank God for Dolby.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.