Pickup ball

1,370 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by william
fuentbu1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If anyone is looking for an extra person or 2 to hoop in Waco, let me know. I need some run during the summer!
SSadler
in my youth I really enjoyed a good pickup game of run and gun full court (intramurals) basketball.

Now, on the eve of my 70th year on this good earth I am good for one possession of "walk and chunk", strictly halfcourt.

Game rules for "walk and chunk" bball ? No dribbling required. Feet must shuffle at least twice before any "chunk" to verify player is, in fact, not dead. Anyone in possession of the ball past half court has permission to "chunk it". First team to 5 wins-- whichever team's "chunks" come in contact with any part of the backboard 5 times.
Iron Claw
Every time I see this topic I think it says Pickle Ball. I got no other input, sorry.
Stranger
Iron Claw said:

Every time I see this topic I think it says Pickle Ball. I got no other input, sorry.

what sort of ball is used for your pickle ball?
MrGolfguy
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
KOKQB70
Thanks GG, needed that video after 2nd hip replacement last week. After 30 years of very successful racquetball, many friends suggest this game.
Fat Daddy
SSadler said:

in my youth I really enjoyed a good pickup game of run and gun full court (intramurals) basketball.

Now, on the eve of my 70th year on this good earth I am good for one possession of "walk and chunk", strictly halfcourt.

Game rules for "walk and chunk" bball ? No dribbling required. Feet must shuffle at least twice before any "chunk" to verify player is, in fact, not dead. Anyone in possession of the ball past half court has permission to "chunk it". First team to 5 wins-- whichever team's "chunks" come in contact with any part of the backboard 5 times.

Oh for the time of Friday at midnight basketball during homecoming following graduation ..... would of loved it before graduation but was usually pretty busy.

By the time I was playing with that group, you were already "old"!

Anything for Baylor
william
waco park courts*.

they put the slab down after measuring the feet.

white boy heaven!

- KKM

have 9'10" rims
will do (quasi) amazing dunks!

D!

{ sipping covfefe }

{ eating donut }

* circa 1985.

probably don't exist anymores........

BIRD.

bill? that you??

D!D!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.