Blue Ridge Baptist Church-Falls county

1,068 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by perrynative
perrynative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Two of Waco's TV stations have reported recently on this congregation's need for financial assistance. Membership is small and the building needs a new $40,000 roof. The land where the church is located was donated by my great-great grandfather around 160-170 years ago and many of my relatives reside in the cemetery. I am posting here in hopes that some good Baptist brothers/sisters (full disclosure I am Lutheran) outside of the Waco area who are not aware of the situation might be able to help save this historic place.
Big12Bear
There's a Gofundme page.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-new-roof-for-blue-ridge-baptist-church
Big12Bear
Pleased to report this update from the organizer:

"Dear friends of Blue Ridge, I am thrilled to tell you that our efforts to fund a new roof have not only been met--they have exceeded our highest hopes! Through the generous gifts you have made and others we have received by mail and in-person, we will be able to construct a new roof at BRBC in the near future! Thank you ONE AND ALL for your generous spirit. We are truly blessed! God bless you, Darin"

Awesome news.
4th and Inches
Blessing are flowing!
perrynative
Thanks to all.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.