P.F. Chaings to be built in Legend's Crossing.

5,915 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PartyBear
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In a addition to a chain I have never heard of called "Walk Ons" which apparently is a Cajun place. As per the Trib
Hubbs
Walk On's is a great sports bar out of Baton Rouge. I've been to the original several times and they have been on a franchise expansion tear. Just opened one in Lubbock not too long ago. This is great news...I just hope the locals embrace it.

Smoaky's probably about to explode with a PF Chang's coming to town.
BaylorOkie
PF Changs is some good stuff.
PartyBear
I have never been. I have been to Pei Wei which I understand is limited menu lower scale version of the same chain. BTW who was that Baylorfans poster who was obsessed with Pei Wei? This is probably great news to him. To be honest I have not gone to the Waco Pei Wei in a few years. I was not a frequent visitor before then either. The two times previous to when I stopped going I got food poisoning. So I thought...well that is enough going back there.

As per the Trib this new Waco PF Chaing and a new one going into Daytona Florida are the first of a newer format of this restaurant chain. I'm not sure but I think they will be the first two with outside seating on a body of water. The Waco one will be built along the artificial lake in Legend's Crossing.

As to Walk On's. It does look good based on the website. I was hoping for a Razzoo's out there though. It seems it would be a fit with Chuy's. Even though the two are unrelated. Razzoo's in my mind is a Cajun version of Chuy's with its colorful off beat party atmosphere..
Hubbs
Walk On's > Razoo's
4th and Inches
PF changs = big hat, no cattle for me... i like real asian food, fun to watch the guys hand pull noodles. Really good duck.

As for Walk ons, i hope they make a decent gumbo!
Yogi
Gruvin said:

PF changs = big hat, no cattle for me... i like real asian food, fun to watch the guys hand pull noodles. Really good duck.

Real Japanese = fine.

Real Korean = fine.

Real Thai = fine.

Real Indian = fine

Real Chinese/ Vietnamese = just so long as I know what the hell I am eating used to be...
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
DioNoZeus
Yogi said:

Gruvin said:

Real Japanese = fine.

Real Korean = fine.

Real Thai = fine.

Real Indian = fine

Real Chinese/ Vietnamese = just so long as I know what the hell I am eating used to be...
Thais eat as adventurously, if not more adventurously, than the Chinese and Vietnamese
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
PartyBear
I would advise going vegetarian when in China, India, Thailand or Vietnam.
DioNoZeus
PartyBear said:

That would be a huge mistake

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Yogi
DioNoZeus said:

Yogi said:

Gruvin said:

Real Japanese = fine.

Real Korean = fine.

Real Thai = fine.

Real Indian = fine

Thais eat as adventurously, if not more adventurously, than the Chinese and Vietnamese
Really, because I haven't tried the Panang Poodle, yet...
Yogi
PartyBear said:

And if you want to ask the waitress out, be sure and get her papers first so you can determine her true age and gender.

Otherwise, you will most definitely find yourself in Bangkok...
DioNoZeus
Yogi said:

DioNoZeus said:

Yogi said:

Gruvin said:

Real Japanese = fine.

Real Korean = fine.

Real Thai = fine.

Real Indian = fine

Well, Thais consume numerous species of insects regularly in their diet. I've eaten congealed blood cake in Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese dishes. And I'm sure dog is consumed in Thailand just like it is in Vietnam, China, and even Korea. I'm not sure why you look down upon this; people eat what is available. Maybe you should give it a try next time you have the opportunity; you may find that you actually like it.

Yogi
DioNoZeus said:

Yogi said:

DioNoZeus said:

Yogi said:

Gruvin said:

Real Japanese = fine.

Real Korean = fine.

Real Thai = fine.

Real Indian = fine

Well, Thais consume numerous species of insects regularly in their diet. I've eaten congealed blood cake in Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese dishes. And I'm sure dog is consumed in Thailand just like it is in Vietnam, China, and even Korea. I'm not sure why you look down upon this; people eat what is available. Maybe you should give it a try next time you have the opportunity; you may find that you actually like it.
I'll eat insects, snails, whatever, but I draw the line at Fido.

Man doesn't eat his best friend.
4th and Inches
Hum... that's one way we could solve some problems- we can use all those extra dogs and cats at the Humane Society to feed all those people at the homeless shelter.
BaylorHistory
DioNoZeus said:

PartyBear said:

Yep, I've had squirrel. I little bit of rat, monkey, dog, human, or cat might be good. Live a little.
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
marco
PartyBear said:

Oh hell no man, meat is meat once it's on the plate. All that negativity is in your head. Bon appetit!
Yogi
BaylorHistory said:

DioNoZeus said:

PartyBear said:

Yep, I've had squirrel. I little bit of rat, monkey, dog, human, or cat might be good. Live a little.
Yes, I'll have the Meow Shoo Gai Pan, please...
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
william
PartyBear said:

.... BTW who was that Baylorfans poster who was obsessed with Pei Wei? This is probably great news to him. ...
realbearfan or realbaylorman or howardhugheswastheman or something like that.

he loved toto IV as well.

swell guy.

- archie

Moondoggie
Gruvin said:

Hum... that's one way we could solve some problems- we can use all those extra dogs and cats at the Humane Society to feed all those people at the homeless shelter.

As someone who just adopted his second ten or older dog from the pound, this posting is just not funny.
LIB,MR BEARS
When they're over ten, they're gristley. Try the puppy mills

(2 of our 6 are rescues so take it as it was intended)
Gust Avrakotos
I love PF Chang's. Where the hell is legends crossing?
WacoKelly83
Gust Avrakotos said:

I love PF Chang's. Where the hell is legends crossing?

Behind Scott and White Hillcrest hospital. Lots of hotels and Chuys surrounding a scenic pond. The new Cuco's is opening there soon also
PartyBear
When I posted this in August, the Trib story about this said PF Chaings would open around early summer of 18. I interpreted this to be late May or early June. It is still on, however as of, a couple of weeks ago the ground had not been broken. (It may be now. I havent specifically looked when driving by). Anyhow I dont think it will be up and running when originally planned.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.