Story Poster
Baylor Football Recruiting

Four-star WR Armani Winfield commits to Baylor over Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma

December 15, 2021

New Members: Try SicEm365 1 year for $35!

Following an official visit to Baylor over the weekend, four-star Lewisville (TX) High School wide receiver Armani Winfield‍ gave his pledge to the Bears on National Signing Day at Lewisville (TX) High School. He becomes commit No. 20 in the 2022 class and the second wide receiver committed, joining Rockwall-Heath’s  Jordan Nabors‍.

BAYLOR 2022 RECRUITING COMMITMENT LIST

The highly regarded pass catcher has been a priority for Baylor since the spring when he took his first visit to Waco despite the fact that he was committed to Texas at the time. He decommitted from Texas last month which allowed the staff to up his recruitment and get him on campus over the weekend.

The staff prioritized taking two wide receivers in this 2022 class and now they have two of the best in Texas committed with signing day this Wednesday.

The 6-foot-2, 190-pound prospect finished his senior season with 1,006 receiving yards and eight touchdowns in just 10 games.

Winfield chose Baylor over offers from schools all over the country including: Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas, LSU, USC, Georgia, Oregon, and Penn State among others.

Discussion from...

Four-star WR Armani Winfield commits to Baylor over Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma

15,967 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by McCavebear
Wineguy89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Timbear said:

Thank you , Whine guy for proving my point. No football just sarcasm. Sic'em Bears.

2 of the recruits ranked higher have been named in this thread and you just ignore them. Like I said, clown on Bro. We will keep laughing.
Richard Reese
(True) Freshman - Bellville, TX
152 carries/791 yards/5.2 YPC/12 touchdowns
11 receptions/80 yards
1 game clinching studly TD vs Kansas
ZERO fumbles

Brett “Big Ballz” Yormark- Commissioner Big 12-16 Conference
One badass new TV contract with more goodies to come
Timbear
Not debating rankings of former players. My comments were based solely on Grayson's list, as I mentioned earlier. Please leave and take your insults with you. Thank you.
McCavebear
Can't wait to see Armani play for the green and gold!
McCavebear Lives!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.