Football
Sponsored by

Saban says Aggy "bought every player"

5,042 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is rich coming from Saban….surely Bama has never had a money advantage

boognish_bear
Saban also ruffling Primetime's feathers

boognish_bear
Make it make sense…Bama is not also buying players?

dstaylor57
Saban's not wrong. A$M bought every player. So did Texa$.
FWBear91
Isn't the point and the danger of NIL to give ability to "buy" players? Schools now forced to get the best NIL deals for their recruits and stars. Players shopping schools based on NIL potential.
CNC
boognish_bear said:

Make it make sense…Bama is not also buying players?

how does he define "the right way" when there aren't any rules or regulations to the NIL.

BylrFan
saban is BS'ing
CorsicanaBear
I hope all of that lot eat each other alive. Lawsuits, allegations of bad faith dealings, rancor, bad press, rules violations, whatever. They all got what they wanted. May they enjoy it.
BearFan33
Sounds to me like Saban lost some "recruiting" battles he isn't used to losing.
Jorkel
Let's be honest…who hasn't been paying recruits.
ursamajor
Even if he's not on the level, I think it's great for someone as high profile as Saban to be agitating for change in the system.
BluesBear
boognish_bear said:

Primetime can see into the Future.....Tomorrow or was that yesterday or maybe its was today. Anyways, PT might want to worry about his declining health and his own football program.
IowaBear
October 8th, mark it on your calendar. AM is going to get their arses handed to them in Tuscaloosa
BylrFan
TitleIXScaries
ursamajor said:

Even if he's not on the level, I think it's great for someone as high profile as Saban to be agitating for change in the system.
you're siding with Saban on this?

Nick Saban?

You think he's clean and doesn't pay players to come play for Alabama?
IowaBear
I'm on no one's side but nothing he said is wrong. AM literally bought their entire class. And Fisher is a scum bag too. Let's not act like he's a saint. He's also the most overrated coach I've seen. It's going to be hilarious when they go 9-3 this year
boognish_bear
IowaBear said:

I'm on no one's side but nothing he said is wrong. AM literally bought their entire class. And Fisher is a scum bag too. Let's not act like he's a saint. He's also the most overrated coach I've seen. It's going to be hilarious when they go 9-3 this year
This is my hope. They are so loaded with so much talent it's hard not to picture them being dominant....but....we've been witness to the burnt orange doing less with more for the better part of a decade now. Hopefully aggy does the same. It will be so tasty.
IowaBear
I'll go on record now and say October 8th Jimbos going to need some post game lube for drilling his teams going to take. They'll sputter and his seats will be warm as can be
BBWCBear
IowaBear said:

I'll go on record now and say October 8th Jimbos going to need some post game lube for drilling his teams going to take. They'll sputter and his seats will be warm as can be
Well, obviously, both will have extra "incentive". It could come back to bite 'Bama, remember last year. YES, I always hope aggy gets humiliated... in any shape,form or fashion. PERIOD!! As Gutfeld would say.
contrario
boognish_bear said:

He put "people" in all caps. What is he referring to that it needed that much emphasis?
Chamberman
contrario said:

boognish_bear said:

He put "people" in all caps. What is he referring to that it needed that much emphasis?
And it should be "paid" not "payed".
BearFan33
BylrFan said:

Shots fired! (back)
EvilTroyAndAbed
IowaBear said:

AM literally bought their entire class.

So did Bama. So did Georgia.
EvilTroyAndAbed
IowaBear said:

And Fisher is a scum bag too.

So is Saban.
HarryMehre
Jimbo sounds exactly like Hugh Freeze circa 2013-2017, almost word for word. It is the old extreme anger while denying allegations and "daring " people to prove that they are cheating.

I hope that it ends up the same way for Jimbo. He is scum.
IowaBear
Bama and GA spent what AM did on their class!? Lol no not even close.
Jorkel
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

IowaBear said:

AM literally bought their entire class.

So did Bama. So did Georgia.

We probably bought ours too…just with less moneys
ursamajor
TitleIXScaries said:

ursamajor said:

you're siding with Saban on this?

Nick Saban?

You think he's clean and doesn't pay players to come play for Alabama?

*Aggie alert!*

I said no such thing. The NIL Wild West system will not work in Baylor's favor, so the more attention paid to its faults the better. And Nick Saban has about the biggest megaphone in the business.

Doesn't mean I have to like him.
boognish_bear
historian
Atrocious grammar: if someone "told a lie" (past tense), it wasn't tomorrow. Was he confused? Why?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
TenBears
Going against every fiber of my bean but siding with the Aggies on this one. Saben's also the one that wanted to ban Brile's offense. Perfect scenario is that Aggies beat Bama and then gets nailed by the NCAA.
vanillabryce
Saban feels that grip slipping, he's desperate.

Jimbo - if you're gonna make those accusations, better back it up. Maybe the Aggies can use Texas Monthly to do some digging. I hear they like to do that with some college football teams.
boognish_bear
tallman1
Saban called Prime out directly and Prime was just saying he will address what Saban said about him and the player his program supposedly said "tomorrow". Meaning he wasn't going to give his reply today and letting people know that he'd be speaking on it the next day.
tallman1
Saban called Prime out directly and Prime was just saying he will address what Saban said about him and the player his program supposedly said "tomorrow". Meaning he wasn't going to give his reply today and letting people know that he'd be speaking on it the next day.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.