Story Poster
Photo by @BaylorFootball
Baylor Football Recruiting

Arlington Lamar four-star OL Isaiah Robinson commits to Baylor

July 4, 2022

Baylor has received a commitment from Arlington (TX) Lamar High School offensive lineman Isaiah Robinson‍. He becomes commit No. 22 in the 2023 class and the fourth offensive lineman joining Calvin Clements‍, Wes Tucker‍, and Sean Thompkins‍.

2023 BAYLOR FOOTBALL RECRUITING COMMITMENT LIST

“Ultimately Baylor and the city of Waco has my type of people,” Robinson said. “It just seems like somewhere I would really enjoy going to college. I feel really good about Baylor.”

The 6-foot-7, 285-pound prospect took his official visit to Baylor on June 17th and came away very impressed by Waco and Baylor.

“What stood out the most is how the school and city is really reserved like me,” he said. “I do feel like it's a place I would enjoy living during and after college.”

The four-star prospect has one of the most impressive offer lists of anyone in the class as he hedl offers from Arkansas, Auburn, Florida State, Miami, Nebraska, TCU, Texas, and Texas A&M among others.

Discussion from...

Arlington Lamar four-star OL Isaiah Robinson commits to Baylor

7,043 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by McCavebear
canoso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn
Holy rusted metal Batman!
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
JP1037
Remember when living in Waco was the big joke. Times have changed. Love getting big OL men.
Baylor Biker
mmartelli0803
Boom!
pitchspork
How in the world did we land someone like this.

Damn, this staff is just incredible.

Sounds like he's actually here for the school and Waco in general, too. He's not taking a commit while waiting for something better to come along. He's already got the "in theory" better offers in hand, and wants to come here. You gotta love that.
CTbruin
pitchspork said:

How in the world did we land someone like this.

Damn, this staff is just incredible.

Sounds like he's actually here for the school and Waco in general, too. He's not taking a commit while waiting for something better to come along. He's already got the "in theory" better offers in hand, and wants to come here. You gotta love that.

Culture has a lot to do with it.

Scott Drew is leading the way.
BluesBear
Culture indeed. What a STUD.
vanillabryce
Novosad gonna be spreading it out all over the field behind this guy and the rest of the OL recruits
PawpaBear
This pick up is so exciting!! Way to go coaches and 2023 recruits
BusyTarpDuster2017
You must get top o-lineman if you ever want to even sniff at landing top quarterbacks. NIL money or no, no top QB wants to run around for their lives while in college and risk a pro career.
McCavebear
Baylor got Zay Robinson over SIX sec offers!

Sic 'em Zay!
McCavebear Lives!
McCavebear
SI story on Zay's commit to Baylor:

https://www.si.com/college/baylor/recruiting/bears-land-top-ot-isaiah-robinson
McCavebear Lives!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.